Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hurricane Matthew
Glad to hear you're doing alright Smile
Here's a short video.  This wasn't near the worst.  I just didn't get to film the higher gusts.

Hurricane Matthew-short clip.
HRT: October 2015.

Estradiol (estrace-sublingually), provera (oral). ...and a really good multivitamin!
I identify totally binary female and proud to be transgender!
(08-10-2016, 09:41 PM)Skye is on fire Wrote: Here's a short video.  This wasn't near the worst.  I just didn't get to film the higher gusts.

Glad you're ok. I live in northern Alabama in a place called tornado alley, so I can relate. To see the
news reports of these things coming right towards where you live is very frightening.
(08-10-2016, 09:41 PM)Skye is on fire Wrote: Here's a short video.  This wasn't near the worst.  I just didn't get to film the higher gusts.

Glad to see you made it through ok. .hopefully not too much damage in your area.
Sex, its what's on your drivers license.
Gender, its how you feel inside.

DUFF - Designated Unique Feminine Friend.
(09-10-2016, 10:09 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:

Glad to see you made it through ok. .hopefully not too much damage in your area.

NNot muchand we survived!

Estradiol (estrace-sublingually), provera (oral). ...and a really good multivitamin!
(09-10-2016, 10:09 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:

We did just great.  Power only went out for an hour!

(09-10-2016, 06:15 AM)lilmikey Wrote:

Glad you're ok. I live in northern Alabama in a place called tornado alley, so I can relate. To see the
news reports of these things coming right towards where you live is very frightening.

Tornado ally!  Yikes!