Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nursing Teas Lactation Teas

I thought this topic hadn't really been covered too well so here goes;

There are a number of herbal 'nursing teas' which can help women increase breast milk supply, thru a combination of strong traditional NBE herbs that can all be found here at BreastNexuS/M. We all know them; Fennel, Fenugreek, Anise, Caraway Seed, and some teas also have Goats Rue, Marshmallow Root, Milk Thistle, Spearmint, and so on. Sounds like a pretty potent brew to me!!  Big Grin , and the customer reviews on feedback pages and boards seems to be 80-90% positive, I've read many happy women say it helped them a lot! So obviously the question is, how well would it work for us bio-males in terms of growing breasts, you know, kick-starting/boosting development of breast tissue (organs like lobules and ducts, not just fat) and then of course filling/rounding out? I have NO intention of actually trying to start lactating with this, just to help breast growth (although I certainly wouldn't be complaining if a drop did come out!) As well as drinking, how about a topical massage with warm tea? Heat helps with the absorption as I recall! As the process would be a little harder for us (I imagine), we could start with like 2 cups a day (maybe throw in some spearmint for AA to help?), until growth occurs, then wean off it like 1 a day, then once every 3 days, then once a week right?
Has anyone else tried these teas and what success did you have?

I am surprised no replies too this post ????

I have tried spearmint tea and works well

Julie

Sorry Auzi, I have tried some of the herbal teas.  Some don't seem to work as well as you would hope, some actually upset my stomach without results.  I was trying to track which ones were which so I could give you a decent answer.

I drink daily Bigelow and Taz Spearmint tea. - i have no clue if it does anything for the NBE side of things, but i enjoy the flavor.

Please keep us updated if you try it.

Thanks for the info Iaboy, wish I had followed it!  Sad

UPDATE:

I have since tried a Nursing Tea (dont know if I should name the co.?) and yeah, had a bad experience with it. I used just 1 bag of it along with 1 bag of Chamomile and Spearmint, for the AA effect. It tasted alright, probably because of the Sp, but yeah pretty soon after I had some moderate constant lower belly pains, in fact maybe around the mons pubis area too. Frequent toilet visits with almost no relief crap wise (sorry for too much info!  Tongue ). Anyway, after about 12 hours or so, I took a laxative pill and finally got it all outta my system, hooray! (groan) So yeah guys, NOT recommended for starters!!

Auzi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon