Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

WTF

(13-10-2016, 11:18 PM)Th3saurus Wrote:  10w stillettos eh Big Grin

I tried on some shoes yesterday and that's my size Smile

I got measured at my doctor's appointment today, and I'm still 5'11.5, so I'm not sure I really want to wear heels if it makes me taller than 6 ft (which it certainly would).

Still feels really nice though.

I'd honestly rather have some nice TOMS or ballet flats.

All my shoes are too big for me because I don't know how to buy shoes. Tongue

I'd suggest looking up Femulate.org's "women of height" section.
There are MANY women who are above average height.  :-)
Many wear heels, too.

Let them stare!  (Just make sure they're staring for the RIGHT reasons, not because your skirt is tucked in your pantyhose!)  ;-)
-Dianna

(08-10-2016, 04:32 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(08-10-2016, 04:20 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Ooooh nice 

Very cute boots

Julie

You would not believe how hard it is to find cute boots in size 12 or 11w. ( The funny looks you get from other customers is a little un-nerving too btw )

I have been told our feet can go down one or two sizes under female hormones, I have not seen this effect yet.

Depending on the shoe or boot I am either a Women's 12 or 13.  And it is impossible to find a 13.

I feel your pain, I'm a 12 and its so hard to find nice shoes in a 12. I have a few pairs of heels and flats, but get jealous of those with smaller feet that can buy anything and anywhere.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon