Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

WTF

(08-10-2016, 02:47 PM)Skye is on fire Wrote:  
(07-10-2016, 03:31 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I may need to up my Spiro again to 150mg daily.

I have noticed the past few days Mr Happy has been showing a little interest. Then last night he decided to wake me up, looking for attention. ( I ignored him btw )

Today, I have a big case of aching balls.

I hate this feeling ..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you getting the levels checked.  My doc gave me finasteride to prevent dht (not hair loss).  I'm only on 100mg spiro which has worked great. Can't imagine having to up spiro as I am having problems with water balance/electrolytes as it is now. I havent had that problem yet except when I get turned on. Lol.

I was getting checked every 6 weeks. At 150mg my T was almost 0. However, I was feeling tired and aching all over. So I started the 150/100 split. I also take 5mg fin. The trick is to have enough E as to help keep T low without the high amounts of spiro. I now only see my Dr every 3 months ( next visit early Dec ) My blood  E is mid female range, good, but it needs to be higher. Did ask last visit for an increase, but no joy, hopefully next visit.

BTW, I did pick up some cute boots, so I feel a little better. Rolleyes

Ooooh nice 

Very cute boots

Julie

(08-10-2016, 04:20 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Ooooh nice 

Very cute boots

Julie

You would not believe how hard it is to find cute boots in size 12 or 11w. ( The funny looks you get from other customers is a little un-nerving too btw )

I have been told our feet can go down one or two sizes under female hormones, I have not seen this effect yet.

Mine has dropped a size

Julie

(08-10-2016, 05:04 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Mine has dropped a size

Julie

You know, I could spit on you right now, just saying.  Tongue

Lol
Sending big mental kiss

Xxxx

Julie

My feet feel smaller, but I think I have been wearing shoes that were too big for me my whole life.

"You'll grow into them" was the refrain, but yeah it should have been "You'll trip, hurt your ankle and your range of motion won't go back to normal for months"

My feet are actually really small for my height, which I certainly can't complain about.

I just wish I had more money so I could afford to buy women's shoes.

Also, here's hoping the fin helps restore your hairline Smile
Miracles happen after all Big Grin

(08-10-2016, 09:32 PM)Th3saurus Wrote:  Also, here's hoping the fin helps restore your hairline Smile
Miracles happen after all Big Grin

Only the Miracles of science.

[Image: no-miracles-in-science-please.jpg]

(08-10-2016, 10:40 PM)Th3saurus Wrote:  [Image: no-miracles-in-science-please.jpg]

Lol ...love it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon