Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My first bra!!

So I was out shopping the other day and walked past a shop I'd been into a few times before, called Best for Less (or something), it's basically the equivalent of a $2 shop for clothes. There weren't many customers in the shop, so I just thought "Screw it, let's just do it!" and wandered over to the Ladies section, past the knickers and into the bra section. After quickly browsing the different types and colours, I went for something simple and chose a 'padded seamfree comfort crop with knitted cups for extra support', because it's size 20-22 white, has a little lace (LOVE IT!! Blush Tongue ) and has big wide shoulder straps (think those thin ones will leave marks!). As an added bonus, it's all one piece with no clips at the back to join the damn thing, great!  Big Grin Just like putting on a tank top, except it stops at my band line!  Tongue
And it fits really great! Not bad for just $10!  Smile
I calculated my bra size (AU 22C / US 44C) by finding a website that measures all 3 sizes, Above as well as Band and Bust, and got a more accurate result by inputting Centimetres instead of Inches!! It really is the best one I've found, I recommend EVERYONE use it to find their size!! The site is http://www.85b.org/bra_calc.php 

Here's a photo     

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
My first bra!! - by auzifreek9 - 08-10-2016, 05:43 AM
RE: My first bra!! - by bartho - 08-10-2016, 08:35 AM
RE: My first bra!! - by The First Aria - 08-10-2016, 07:22 PM
RE: My first bra!! - by valerie anne - 08-10-2016, 09:31 PM
RE: My first bra!! - by Sofia Bunny - 10-10-2016, 06:40 PM
RE: My first bra!! - by Jessica4581000 - 12-10-2016, 05:04 AM
RE: My first bra!! - by Katie - 12-10-2016, 01:30 PM
RE: My first bra!! - by auzifreek9 - 31-10-2016, 02:26 PM
RE: My first bra!! - by ChangeofLife - 31-12-2016, 04:23 PM