Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My first bra!!

(08-10-2016, 07:22 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I remember my first time...  Scary, fun and exciting, all at the same time!   Congrats! ! Big Grin

This must have taken some nerve! I was trembling as I bought mine from a charity shop.

I was so excited, I went straight to the loos and slipped it on. The elastic was so shot that I got no support from it and vowed only to buy new bras in future.

But you are now hooked (as in your bra band!). You will be wearing a bra all the time, as you will need the support & security it gives, so you will need lots, in different styles, colours and fits. You will be enchanted by the padding, the demi cups, the lace, the pretty straps etc. I have got over 50 bras!

Try to find your band & bust size and get used to fastening your bra from the rear clasp and then leaning forward & scooping all your boob tissue into the cups, like women do.

A new new bra will be tight and only fasten on the last set of hooks. Bra straps will slip unless really snug. All my go-to bras were agony when first worn. You will need to get used to grooved shoulders once you wear a bra.  

A good place to experiment with bra sizes is eBay. There are a lot of very cheap bras on offer, and if they don't fit they can go to the charity shop. Don't buy the ones from China, as the sizes are way too small. 

With a small bust, a plunge bra may be the best style, as the thin gore fits tightly under the breastbone.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
My first bra!! - by auzifreek9 - 08-10-2016, 05:43 AM
RE: My first bra!! - by bartho - 08-10-2016, 08:35 AM
RE: My first bra!! - by The First Aria - 08-10-2016, 07:22 PM
RE: My first bra!! - by valerie anne - 08-10-2016, 09:31 PM
RE: My first bra!! - by Sofia Bunny - 10-10-2016, 06:40 PM
RE: My first bra!! - by Jessica4581000 - 12-10-2016, 05:04 AM
RE: My first bra!! - by Katie - 12-10-2016, 01:30 PM
RE: My first bra!! - by auzifreek9 - 31-10-2016, 02:26 PM
RE: My first bra!! - by ChangeofLife - 31-12-2016, 04:23 PM