Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just upped my dose of PM

Well, after much consideration I've upped my dose to 1500 mg's a day. I'm still going to do the 3
days on 2 days off routine that has been working for me so that I still function sexually. My goal is in
question, cause I want my breasts to grow, but I just have to keep an eye on them. That's not a hard
thing to do, but literally, if they get too big that would be a problem. If and when I lose my
gut, the tits would be more pronounced for sure, so I have to keep that in mind. Losing weight, stopping
the drinking would go hand in hand. Tough to do for an alchy like me. What you gonna do?

I'd work on losing the gut! Then just think how lovely you'd look.
And as you lose weight, your boobs will shrink so I wouldn't worry too much about that.
Bobbi

(08-10-2016, 07:05 AM)lilmikey Wrote:  Well, after much consideration I've upped my dose to 1500 mg's a day. I'm still going to do the 3
days on 2 days off routine that has been working for me so that I still function sexually. My goal is in
question, cause I want my breasts to grow, but I just have to keep an eye on them. That's not a hard
thing to do, but literally, if they get too big that would be a problem. If and when I lose my
gut, the tits would be more pronounced for sure, so I have to keep that in mind. Losing weight, stopping
the drinking would go hand in hand. Tough to do for an alchy like me. What you gonna do?

Best bit of advice i can give you focus on B-C cup sizes as there easier to hide. | These things take quite a while to grow, so dont start panicking unless you have been doing it for quite some time. Calm, cool, Collect.

As far as loosing weight making them more pronounced. - Not always the case. Considering the fat content of breasts are quite high. They will shrink a little.

Also dont forget, people will often overlook what the precieve as 'moobs', even on thin men. As its often the case after loosing weight or from certian diets. - its the D+ range that usually draws attention. a full C should be the maximum size for anyone choosing to stay male that has any hangups emotionally with that.

As far as tracking, buy a fabric measuring tape. measure weekly, under and across the nips. keep track. - there is info here on how better to judge cup size from that.

Remember, its hard to 'See' growth, and judge size your self alone.

(PS. 500 - 2500 mg is a AVG dose, please avoid over 3000mg. ive read some nasty things for males wishing to stay male)

[quote pid='192109' dateline='1476294785']

(PS. 500 - 2500 mg is a AVG dose, please avoid over 3000mg. ive read some nasty things for males wishing to stay male)
[/quote]

Can you summarize the nasty things that happen if you go over the 3000 mg/day line.

I personally know one transgender female that ended up with nerve damage. She has difficulty walking, and lost some feelings in her hands. She was taking 3000mg a day ( all at once mind you ) some of the side effects have dimminished since she stopped PM and switched to HRT, but she still has some.

I have read of others in the forum stopping PM beceause of an unusual ailment.

Its a valid reason to go slow, and listen to your body.

(14-10-2016, 01:25 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I personally know one transgender female that ended up with nerve damage. She has difficulty walking, and lost some feelings in her hands. She was taking 3000mg a day ( all at once mind you ) some of the side effects have dimminished since she stopped PM and switched to HRT, but she still has some.

I have read of others in the forum stopping PM beceause of an unusual ailment.

Its a valid reason to go slow, and listen to your body.

Thanks, that's good to know. Right now I am on BO but if I have or want to switch ( if and when I have my orchiectomy for example )  I might go on PM. I would probably divide the daily does in 5 equal shares like I do with BO anyways.

(14-10-2016, 01:51 PM)Birgit Wrote:   ( if and when I have my orchiectomy for example )

I know have talked about self medicating and how medical doctors may not know as much as we give them credit for.  
BUT
An Orchiectomy is serious business ans definitely needs medical supervision.  You are seriously fucking with your endocrine system when you remove your testicles which will lead to god knows what.  
I was considering an Orchi at one time, but the overall down side far out weighed any positive effects.

Think very carefully before you go down the Orchi road.

Thanks for your input too Janet

Christina

Any medication you take in excess can end up being harmful, BO or PM,  just keep that in mind.

(12-10-2016, 06:53 PM)mn2010 Wrote:  
(08-10-2016, 07:05 AM)lilmikey Wrote:  Well, after much consideration I've upped my dose to 1500 mg's a day. I'm still going to do the 3

Best bit of advice i can give you focus on B-C cup sizes as there easier to hide. | These things take quite a while to grow, so dont start panicking unless you have been doing it for quite some time. Calm, cool, Collect.

As far as loosing weight making them more pronounced. - Not always the case. Considering the fat content of breasts are quite high. They will shrink a little.

Also dont forget, people will often overlook what the precieve as 'moobs', even on thin men. As its often the case after loosing weight or from certian diets. - its the D+ range that usually draws attention. a full C should be the maximum size for anyone choosing to stay male that has any hangups emotionally with that.

As far as tracking, buy a fabric measuring tape. measure weekly, under and across the nips. keep track. - there is info here on how better to judge cup size from that.

Not many men have grown breasts and went to a C on herbs Phase 4 or 5.  But many people appear male with a C or D cup.  How one chooses to present can be variable.  Do others respond to large breasts on a person,Yes.  The hard part for me is coping the responses I am getting. 

(14-10-2016, 11:05 PM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  
(12-10-2016, 06:53 PM)mn2010 Wrote:  

Not many men have grown breasts and went to a C on herbs Phase 4 or 5.  But many people appear male with a C or D cup.  How one chooses to present can be variable.  Do others respond to large breasts on a person,Yes.  The hard part for me is coping the responses I am getting. 

No, but some have. its not impossible, just time consuming and rather dedicated... Massage, dosage, diet. - Keys to growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon