Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Two people.

a Nice ballance I fear may be a very rare thing indeed!

I have almost the opposite problem, "mr happy" as it`s been termed in here has been replaced shall we say by something else, lets just say it can involve straps Smile
so "doing" someone isn`t an issue anymore (and it can be a heck of a lot of fun!).
Now having said that, my almost opposite problem comes from the fact that my wife is actually looking Forwards to my being anatomically correct! and frequently mentions it and what she wants to do to/with me.
Me on the other hand am mentally commited to having an Orchi, but anything else Beyond that is well... lets just say the jury`s still out on that one!
I have to think of my Age, and the fact that I have a Phobia of all things anaesthetic and or Drugs related that can alter my head (Estrogen doesn`t count! Tongue ).
so yeah, there`s a pressure from the Other direction of not wanting to be the girl that only half transitioned.
Although I seriously want this for myself too, I`m so scared of the surgery that I can`t be sure if I`ll do it, and Orchi can be done under Local, so that`s no biggy.

Although I`m pretty sure she wouldn`t leave me if I didn`t get my girl bits, it`s still a pressure from the Other direction you girls are getting,  Balance.... HA! something only accountants acheive Big Grin

Katie

let me get that straight

you wife is looking forward to you going all the way and getting all the girlie bits ?

Julie

Yes honey, that`s Exactly what I meant Smile

(12-10-2016, 01:27 PM)Katie Wrote:  Yes honey, that`s Exactly what I meant Smile

We obviously need to swap wives !! Tongue

I can`t throw my car keys into the fruit bowl just yet sweetie, I don`t drive Tongue

Obviously I got into this conversation a little late??????? Rolleyes

WOW

julie

x

She's..... OK with it?!¿¡!

Where the **** do wives like that come from?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

More than OK with it, she`s actively Encouraging me to do it, and that can feel a bit like pressure in a small way.

but yeah, she loves all the changes it`s done so far, and bed times have Never been better! probably because I`m more engaged now too, rather than distant and somewhat uninterested.

there`s some serious Lust in her eyes now, and thats a bit un-nerving too at times.

(12-10-2016, 05:11 PM)Katie Wrote:  More than OK with it, she`s actively Encouraging me to do it, and that can feel a bit like pressure in a small way.

but yeah, she loves all the changes it`s done so far, and bed times have Never been better! probably because I`m more engaged now too, rather than distant and somewhat uninterested.

there`s some serious Lust in her eyes now, and thats a bit un-nerving too at times.

My advice is.........  What the hell are you waiting on.  Just ROLL with it! ! Big Grin Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon