Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

We have a New member at My transgender support group, and listening to them I would say, I think this online group would be closer to their needs than a transgender support group.

The impression I get is more of wanting boobs but doesn't want to hand in the man card.

I considered giving him the information to this site, but I have resevations of actually knowing a person in the real world, and then having access to the pictures we sometimes post.

I know you girls have seen my pictures, but in the real world we are complete strangers. 

For somebody who is not a complete stranger seeing my pictures, it just feels......weird.

(08-10-2016, 05:39 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  We have a New member at My transgender support group, and listening to them I would say, I think this online group would be closer to their needs than a transgender support group.

The impression I get is more of wanting boobs but doesn't want to hand in the man card.

I considered giving him the information to this site, but I have resevations of actually knowing a person in the real world, and then having access to the pictures we sometimes post.

I know you girls have seen my pictures, but in the real world we are complete strangers. 

For somebody who is not a complete stranger seeing my pictures, it just feels......weird.

If he/she is truly searching, then I would say point here to this site.  I am NEVER going back to the trans group.  I have nothing against FTM, obviously, but all they talked about was bottom/top surgery and the like.  Not at all what I want...  So, I feel for him.  Yes, it might be uncomfortable at first.  But just think of the inspiration and help we can offer rather we gurls are going to turn in our "Man Cards" or simply like me.  Just to feminize...

I agree Jannet,
Unless we hit it off as possible friends at the support site, I'd feel a little creepy looking at someones partial nudity on lne and having to look at them later in person. The same applies to them looking at my progress.
And then there is the conversation.  "Hey I saw your boobs on line last night, verrry impressive" Ouch.
Bobbi

I personally try really hard not to objectify people and to forget the images I see of their breasts as fast as I can.

It's nice to be able to expose a really private part of yourself and get affirmed for it, but at the same time, it can be difficult for the people who see it.

Of course it is my fault if I choose to look at pictures that make me uncomfortable, and I want to be able to provide support and encouragement without guilt.
I want to believe that that is possible.

Sometimes I'm reminded of a really awkward situation I had at my job. I deliver sandwiches late at night to really sketchy people sometimes, and one time I got flashed as a tip.

I didn't ask for that, and it was especially weird because the woman wasn't really comfortable with it, but the man she was with who ordered the sandwiches was kind of pressuring her to do it and essentially forced her to.

It was really awkward, and the first time I'd seen breasts since I saw my grandma's as a really small child. I looked, felt shame, and carefully segmented away my sexual feelings (which I hate and feel distance from), and just tried to be nice about it.

Needless to say, I hope I never have to deliver a sandwich to that guy again.

Oh yes, so many awkward possibilities.  I am not sure I could promote the site to someone I think would benefit them, if I knew them and interacted with them frequently.  Let alone if I ever got completely caught off guard and someone I knew started talking about the site and talking about my development.  Then again, my pictures are all purged now, so i am anonymous again.   Tongue

Th3saurus, sorry to hear about the awkward encounter, sounds very uncomfortable and unsettling.  Sad I also understand about looking and commenting on progress pictures.  I was very hesitant about it, for a while I avoided searching or commenting on them as I did not want to seem like that's all I was doing, checking out people's boobies. I did get over it as I started posting my own since the feedback can be quite helpful and beneficial.  I just try to be analytical about it, doesn't always come out that way as at times I am jealous and or envious of some development.   Tongue   Lately it was bothersome seeing high visits and very low responses, then my emotions got all out of whack and I went on a massive purge.  I partially regret it, I mean it was well documented month by moth progress pictures.  I think I only skipped at most a couple of months?  Could have been very beneficial to people starting out, or at varying stages. Oh well, what's done is done.  Sorry for going off on a tangent.

The point being, I understand how awkward it could be sharing such intimate pictures online let alone with someone you see in person.  It could lead to all sorts of uncomfortable and awkward situations.  Jannet, if it doesn't feel right, don't do it, though in time they may find their way here anyway.   Huh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon