Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Advantages of being transgendered

Thanks Poly, that`s a really sweet sentiment Smile

Whilst I don`t really like being Trans per se, I must admit I Do love transitioning! complete with all it`s hurdles and challenges. Challenges that I have No idea if I`ll ever be able to meet or overcome, But I do take an awefull lot of Strength from my dysphoria and frustration, and often let them build to a point where I commit to an action and use that power to drive me forwards. I get an "Oh F**k it, I`m sick feeling so chicken (or whatever)" type of attitude, and that then drives me to do something that I wouldn`t be brave enough to do ordinarily. like a bad tooth that`s been giving you greif for months and you finaly decide to get the pliars out and yank it!

I`m happier now than Iv Ever been in my entire life, how many "normals" get to feel that I wonder?
and as perverse as it sounds (and No I`m NOT into BDSM! Tongue  ) even the pain I feel sometimes can`t help but remind me just how wonderfull it is just to be able to Feel at all after nearly 50 years of emotional void and numbness.

I think the unicorn idea is just adorable! and I`ll happily wear that Wink

[Quote =]
Whilst I don`t really like being Trans per se, I must admit I Do love transitioning! complete with all it`s hurdles and challenges. Challenges that I have No idea if I`ll ever be able to meet or overcome.

I`m happier now than Iv Ever been in my entire life, how many "normals" get to feel that I wonder?

The pain I feel sometimes can`t help but remind me just how wonderfull it is just to be able to Feel at all after nearly 50 years of emotional void and numbness.

I think the unicorn idea is just adorable! and I`ll happily wear that Wink

[Quote/]

Some very awesome statements, if I say so myself.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon