Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Low carb diets

Just about to start a low carb diet to get a few pounds off (See the body coach!!!) and I was just wondering whether this would affect NBE? It seems to me that to diet get rid of the fat around the waist some of the fat around the breasts would go too. Anyone had any experience of this? What's the best way to lose fat around the waist but retain it up top?

Hi, Nix.
You can't exactly force fat to come or go from specific locations, save the belly, and that's a "sort of" that involves lots of effort and some tricks: doing bouts of crunches between bouts of cardio pulls more blood flow to belly, slightly increasing the fat removal from that location. Only example I'm aware of, though, as the muscle/fat composition doesn't help much in other places.
Now, you can supposedly leverage the concept to work with NBE, through heat, cold, and massage techniques, because it will bring more blood into the breasts, and more hormones, and then you'd work to massage the wrong adipose tissues when fasting, and massaging the right ones after an insulin spike, but I think overall, the cost/benefit ratio of the effort isn't worth it.
The Belly Fat method only worked moderately for a professional bodybuilder...  Meaning, he was already lifting, well muscled, fairly disciplined and eating correctly, and just found a way to shave off a fraction of a percent of body fat... 
For building this part of your body, I'd think that relying on the hormones and massage techniques would be more effective and enjoyable...

;-)

-Dianna

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon