Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Shift in dreams

(15-10-2016, 04:57 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Talking of dreams ..

My wife and I were cuddling in bed this morning and she mentioned a vivid dream she had the night before.

Apparently, I had gone away for the weekend. but a tall short haired girl stayed over to keep her company. One thing led to another and ( in her dream ) she had girl of girl time. And it didn't discust her as much as she thought it would!!!

She is completly mistified about the dream as she has no lesbian feeling as all.

I am just thinking ..yeah ok .. Big Grin  Maybe deep in her mind she is beginning to open up to the idea of Jannet being around full time, and us staying together as a couple..

Who knows ... Dreams are confusing things.

If I remember correctly, it was C. G. Jung who has written that when we try to analyse dreams we should not ask "why", but "to what purpose". It means that we should ask what kind of change our subconsciousness try to make by that exact dream.

If you look at your wife's dream from this perspective, I think you can hypothesise what her subconsciousness try to do and it is not negative for you as Jannet Wink .

But please take it just as a hypothesis and not as a fact. Psychodynamic theories is not my proficiency.

Poly

One can only hope, but holding my breath is not something I am good at.

(15-10-2016, 08:58 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  One can only hope, but holding my breath is not something I am good at.

And she fully stated at that time, she has no such thoughts?  It could be she is trying to decide how to accept the new you???

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon