Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Post-Op Day 1 to 6 Months

Finding a Dr is the Hardest part. They are out there though.

(06-01-2024, 05:17 PM)Beth14 Wrote:  Finding a Dr is the Hardest part. They are out there though.

I understand there are doctors out there.  I just don't understand why its so hard find one in this day and time.  I am currently looking and I am sure I will eventually find a good doctor. 
but thanks for the response.

I think most Dr are worried about there reputation and legal ramifications.

If you can get a note from your primary physician I can help. I would also wear breast forms all the time for everything to make sure you really want them.

Well I have been taking PM and other supplements for a while now, and have had some some results. I think I am a good A to small B cup now.  But I think I have hit that plateau were it either Massive doses of Hormones or Breast augmentation to get the results I want.  And I don't really want to use hormones if I don't have too if that makes since.  I will see if my primary physician will give me a note.  Thanks again Beth14.

No problem. And keep us posted

(06-01-2024, 05:27 PM)flip19663 Wrote:  
(06-01-2024, 05:17 PM)Beth14 Wrote:  Finding a Dr is the Hardest part. They are out there though.

I understand there are doctors out there.  I just don't understand why its so hard find one in this day and time.  I am currently looking and I am sure I will eventually find a good doctor. 
but thanks for the response.
flip19663, I have talked with 4 PS and 3 of the 4 were willing to do my BA. I found my PS on this site and the reviews are pretty good also. www.realself.com  here is my profile have a look, a lot of questions are answered on the site also.
https://www.realself.com/userprofile/8143994
If you have any questions, just ask.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon