Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Going Legal

Glad to hear your wife is recovering, I hope she pulls through and it all works out fine.

Awesome to see your visit with your Dr went well, and it was painless and worry free in the end.

Welcome to the darkside, we have cookies. Tongue

hehehe, thank you sweetie, I`ll take the double choc chip Wink

as for the dark side it feels somehow Lighter, and I almost can`t wait to be told to Live a whole year fulltime en femme (I know it`s a crazy thing to say, so I made a seperate post about it called "Seeking permission").

and the whole getting my Name changed and all my documents makes me so excited that I almost have to stop myself from actually doing it Right Now!

I did pass on all the well wishes from the girls on here and on the IRC Chan, she was quite touched by it! Smile
I`ll be seeing her a bit later on this afternoon, a nurse friend of mine is taking me, she also gets to read her note and stuff so I get a better idea that what the doctors just tell me Wink

Now I just need to find time to get my blood tests done! as a "single mom" for the moment I can attest to the saying that a womans work is never done! LOL

(05-11-2016, 02:15 PM)Katie Wrote:  hehehe, thank you sweetie, I`ll take the double choc chip Wink

as for the dark side it feels somehow Lighter, and I almost can`t wait to be told to Live a whole year fulltime en femme (I know it`s a crazy thing to say, so I made a seperate post about it called "Seeking permission").

and the whole getting my Name changed and all my documents makes me so excited that I almost have to stop myself from actually doing it Right Now!

I did pass on all the well wishes from the girls on here and on the IRC Chan, she was quite touched by it! Smile
I`ll be seeing her a bit later on this afternoon, a nurse friend of mine is taking me, she also gets to read her note and stuff so I get a better idea that what the doctors just tell me Wink

Now I just need to find time to get my blood tests done! as a "single mom" for the moment I can attest to the saying that a womans work is never done! LOL

It certainly looks like we all have a wide swath in the accepting of our wives.. I'm @ 12 months NBE and 8 months HRT, I know if I sujested to my wife a name and gender change, shit would hit the fan.  I'm so glad you have a very understanding family.

Now I`v got another appointment on the 28`th Nov and will getting my blood results back and filling in referal forms for a gender clinic.
Hopefully it won`t say my liver is screwed Sad

(20-11-2016, 10:14 PM)Katie Wrote:  Now I`v got another appointment on the 28`th Nov and will getting my blood results back and filling in referal forms for a gender clinic.
Hopefully it won`t say my liver is screwed Sad

Well, here's wishing you Great Luck!  Smile

I`v just had a phone call from the doctors and they`ve bumped my appointment up to tomorrow, I hope everything`s ok!?
they seemed really interested in getting me in sooner rather than later?

(22-11-2016, 05:22 PM)Katie Wrote:  I`v just had a phone call from the doctors and they`ve bumped my appointment up to tomorrow, I hope everything`s ok!?

They obviously want to jump right in and start your transition.

Oh that`s a Much better thought than the ones I`v been having! Smile

I Soooo hope you`re right! the soone I can get everything done and Legal and Surgical and the myriad of other things, the Better!
Never having to live another single day as "Him" will just be the best thing Ever! Smile

(22-11-2016, 05:22 PM)Katie Wrote:  I`v just had a phone call from the doctors and they`ve bumped my appointment up to tomorrow, I hope everything`s ok!?

God, I wish that would happen to me.... Angry  Good luck Katie hon! Big Grin

I`v been and Very much to my astonishment, she`s Really pleased with my bloodwork everything came out Perfectly and well in range for a healthy Human! Smile

well... all except for the large warning on the printout about my Testosterone, when she told me I couldn`1t help but both smile and blush at the same time

my level is:  1.1 nmol/L   the normal Male range is: 9.9 - 27.8, female is: 0.52 - 2.4

I think that`s 31.7 in american measurements ng/dl

so I`m mid range Female and well out of any Male range Smile

sadly she didn`t test my Estrogen, but I think my T results surprised a bit and so now she`s testing my E as well this time, I also asked her to do an INR test as well, as that was absent on the last test.

Hopefully when I get chance I`ll pop into the clinic and get my new blood test done and should be about 2 weeks after that that I get the results.
she wanted to put Transgender down as the reason, we agreed upon Hypogonadism instead, it`s less incriminating Wink

also she`s filled in the referal form after asking a whole load of personal questions, and that should be on it`s way soon to my closest Gender Identity Clinic (about 80 miles away).

I`m getting there, slowly Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon