Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Artificial Womb

If the artificial womb would help me have a child and grow breasts and then getting the necessary help to nurse I say yes I want one.

It is the PROOF of womanhood, right?
I'd love it, too... 
Can't understand it, maybe the grass is always greener....?

Women want to be "empowered" and manly...
So many men want to give it up!   
Tongue

-Dianna

I told my wife I want to do it.  She says go for it.

Please forgive me, but what in the world are you talking about?

I looked up what an "artificial womb" is, and it's a theoretical device that hasn't even been built yet, like a heart and lung machine, but for developing a human child inside. If it's even possible to build, it would be the size of a small car.

Maybe you were talking about a Uterus transplant?

Uterus transplants for transgender women are theoretically possible, but they are hugely risky, like any other organ transplant. You'd need to keep your system flooded with anti-rejection drugs.

Also, no one is doing it yet. So far it has only been tested on women and the soonest it might start happening is 5 years in the future.

Note that it would also still be impossible to give birth to a child naturally, since the birth canal would not be able to stretch properly, so you'd have to get a c-section.

I can understand why you might still want to do this, but honestly, the tech isn't ready yet.

Hi, Th3saurus,
I think our best hope is actually a cloned organ. Stem cells can be pushed to develop into any organ needed.
The costs are (and likely will remain) prohibitive, as there is more money to be made in solving the symptoms than curing any disease.

But it's nice to dream!
-Dianna

Def a dream of mine. I would love to be pregnant.

(13-10-2016, 10:49 PM)Th3saurus Wrote:  Please forgive me, but what in the world are you talking about?

I looked up what an "artificial womb" is, and it's a theoretical device that hasn't even been built yet, like a heart and lung machine, but for developing a human child inside. If it's even possible to build, it would be the size of a small car.

Maybe you were talking about a Uterus transplant?

Uterus transplants for transgender women are theoretically possible, but they are hugely risky, like any other organ transplant. You'd need to keep your system flooded with anti-rejection drugs.

Also, no one is doing it yet. So far it has only been tested on women and the soonest it might start happening is 5 years in the future.

Note that it would also still be impossible to give birth to a child naturally, since the birth canal would not be able to stretch properly, so you'd have to get a c-section.

I can understand why you might still want to do this, but honestly, the tech isn't ready yet.
Sure it is a new procedure.  I would like to be part of the clinical trial.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon