Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Gender Doctor

Just had a quick blood test last week.  They only wanted to monitor Sodium and Potassium in the blood stream...  It seems both have been a little off the last 2, and the trend is continueing.  So, both doctors ordered me back down to 100mg spiro per day, then I will take another blood test.

My sodium has always ran on the low side, but it's dropped a little more, while my potassium normally was good, has raised a little....     Sad Angry 

Oh well.....  Don't want my kidneys to go south, nor complications of my heart.  So, I am going to be a good little girl/boy.

Good girl!
Bobbi

(16-03-2017, 12:59 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Good girl!
Bobbi

I thought you would approve!   Big Grin

Got my recheck on blood work up today...  Great news!!!

My Serum (total ) Testosterone went from 608 ng/l down to 98.4 since last July.  and from 323 to current 98.4 in the last 2 months.  I think that's just a little higher than a CIS Female.
My dreaded PSA test for prostate cancer went 1.39 ng/ml down to .522 since starting HRT.
And my potassium level has went down to well within normal level at 4.0 .  So, I am really happy about the results.  

But, I wish my doctor would up my dosage on E, but he's afraid to do so up to this point with the medical background I have. Sad Angry  But, I suppose I much rather be alive than dead due to heart failure or such.  And, physically I am now seeing positive changes mentally and physically.

Not long too Man card handover then
x

LOL

Julie

(27-04-2017, 01:50 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Not long too Man card handover then
x

LOL

Julie

My view has not changed much, other than the changes that have occurred is pleasant ones.

Excellent

you just let us all know if it does and then we will all be warned off HRT

Julie

Well, to let everyone know.  My last visit to the GD went pretty well.

But, I have a question that I was hoping a person who I thought was a dear friend that hasn't replied to 2 emails, would answer or make a suggestion.

The doctor was impressed that in about 4 months, my Total T went from over 1000 down to 98.  But, he wants it down to around 50-70.  So, with my heart condition and whatever, he prescribed progesterone.  Maybe it just the old wives tales and mis informed that I have listened to, but I am almost afraid to begin.  Progesterone has so many demons attached to it, for instance more chance for DVT, heart problems ect that I am very reticent to begin to use it.

So, I am wondering how many here have been prescribed progesterone?  And of which, how many had problems of one sort or another.  Any thoughtful answers would be greatly appreciated.

Well are you on hrt for mental benefits or gland breast growth ????

If mind, then you don't need pg

Julie

(04-05-2017, 08:50 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Well are you on hrt for mental benefits or gland breast growth ????

Julie

Good question Julie.  I am still in a fog over that...  But I suppose probably breast development and body reshaping, at least that's about 60% of it.  The rest is peace of mind and loving how I'm beginning to look.

(04-05-2017, 08:50 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Well are you on hrt for mental benefits or gland breast growth ????

Julie

Good question Julie.  I am still in a fog over that...  But I suppose probably breast development and body reshaping, at least that's about 60% of it.  The rest is peace of mind and loving how I'm beginning to look.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon