Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Gender Doctor

LOL, it`s not Scary! Don`t frighten the girl Tongue

It`s actually the most Wonderfull and Gently part of the whole thing, like some sort of Real MAGIC, and absolutely worth it in every way.
that is of course if you are genuinely female, if you`re not it`ll only take you so far, I don`t think for a second it`ll make you something that you`re not (mentally speaking).

the question really is, are you ready to meet YOU?

if you have doubts, or aren`t ready, then don`t do it until you`re sure. it`s very much a" Red pill or Blue pill" thing.

(15-12-2016, 01:29 AM)Aria Wrote:  So, for Lotus, and a couple of other's.....  you can breath again....   Wink 

Awesome, congrats Aria, your journey to get the appropriate healthcare was a pain for sure. Thank you for sharing that process with us.

Ahhhh, Thanks Lotus! !

Katie, although I am not sure how far down the slope I will slide I know that if I need to slow down I can and will.  Thanks for your backing hon..

(15-12-2016, 06:45 PM)Katie Wrote:  I could be wrong here but rating a 7 on the 1 to 10 is quite high!
when I forst started 12 months ago I wasn`t interested in growing bewbs, all I wanted was the Mental effects, that`s All I wanted Hand On Heart!
I would have perhaps rated myself as a 2 back then, I went through being Gender Fluid for a bit and that didn`t fit, then I suspected Bi-Gender and wore that for a long while (I think you`re probably at this stage too), and for me That didn`t fit, so I bit the bullet and accepted my original Medical diagnosis of being Transsexual.
but oddly That doesn`t seem to fit so well anymore either, I just feel 100% Female and not at all Trans* anything.

It`s been termed as a "slippery slope" or a "Pandoras Box" for a reason LOL Smile

E will break down any resistance you have and you won`t even feel or notice it happening, and by the time you do, you won`t even care!

so all these things You want now as a "Man" wont be the same things you`ll want later as you wont be the same person you are now making those choices.

it`s very hard to explain.

Wow Katie.  I've been lurking here a couple of other places, and am slowly just starting to come ouot of my shell about all of this, but I think what you just described there is probably the most eloquent way I have heard it described so far.

(15-12-2016, 05:38 PM)Aria Wrote:  Hi Poly!  

If someone had a magic wand....  The best situation would be zapp me into my past body. (football, baseball player build)  Then when of a mind, about 1/2 the time, zap me into female body that is graceful, not too skinny, has decent curves and a reasonable face.

My GD and Therapist both ask me where I thought I might be on the scale of 1 - 10.  One being total male 100% of the time, or being a 10, total 100% female all the time..  Right now, if I had to put a # to the way I think right now, not knowing how well the feminization will go.  (meaning not just a little fuller boobs)  I would have to say about a 7, maybe just short.

I don't have to worry about wanting more kids...  Too freaking old now, not a real sexual being either(maybe for the same reason?)  So, I don't have all the hangups say a person in their 20's or 30" might have about E.D. and Infertility.  

I want breasts and rear, that when I do feel like "dressing up", it appears I actually belong in them.  

Hope that gives you an idea of my "End Game".

Thanks for the answer, Aria. I think I understand, because I started at approximately same position. I also wanted just to have more shapely and feminine body. But slowly I begun to honestly question myself. The fact is that I have been always tempted by the psychological aspects of feminisation at least as strong as by physical so I might be more prone to slip...

(15-12-2016, 06:45 PM)Katie Wrote:  I could be wrong here but rating a 7 on the 1 to 10 is quite high!
when I forst started 12 months ago I wasn`t interested in growing bewbs, all I wanted was the Mental effects, that`s All I wanted Hand On Heart!
I would have perhaps rated myself as a 2 back then, I went through being Gender Fluid for a bit and that didn`t fit, then I suspected Bi-Gender and wore that for a long while (I think you`re probably at this stage too), and for me That didn`t fit, so I bit the bullet and accepted my original Medical diagnosis of being Transsexual.
but oddly That doesn`t seem to fit so well anymore either, I just feel 100% Female and not at all Trans* anything.

It`s been termed as a "slippery slope" or a "Pandoras Box" for a reason LOL Smile

E will break down any resistance you have and you won`t even feel or notice it happening, and by the time you do, you won`t even care!

so all these things You want now as a "Man" wont be the same things you`ll want later as you wont be the same person you are now making those choices.

it`s very hard to explain.

Katie, this is really very powerful post! I am not taking genuine estrogen, but I can relate a lot. However, I think it is not only about pharmacological action of substances we take. I think that for some of us (and I stress SOME ) the whole process inevitably leads to kind of "awakening".

(15-12-2016, 07:50 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Eeeeekkk
Scary

Are you reading this poli ?

Julie

Oh Julie, you know me too well. And you know that I am really slippery and something like this won't scare me, rather arouse my curiosity.

LOL, Katie's post and your reaction somehow reminds me of this scene from Star Wars Big Grin :

Fall to the Dark side

Poly
Thumbs Up 

I just measured my areola's today, was just plain curious as they looked bigger...  My left one is 35mm and my right one is still only 31mm.  In inches that would be 1 3/8 and 1 3/16.  The GD said my left breast was a little more developed than the right, but even CIS women have that to varying degrees and they should somewhat even out eventually.  That is a jump of 4mm and 2mm respectively.

In about 10 days, I have almost gained back all that I lost in the nearly 4 months of not doing NBE so I would have clean blood work to help my GD develop a baseline.  

So, overall, I am very happy.  I still haven't noticed any "re-wiring"of the brain, other than I don't feel like emotionally I am on not such an extreme roller coaster ride as before.

I do hope all of my  friends are ready to have a very merry Christmas! !

HI Aria!
Looks like Santa thought you were a good little...Hmm boy/girl. And you got your presents early.
Merry Christmas to you and i wish you a growing new year.
Bobbi

(24-12-2016, 09:35 PM)Happyme Wrote:  HI Aria!
Looks like Santa thought you were a good little...Hmm boy/girl. And you got your presents early.
Merry Christmas to you and i wish you a growing new year.
Bobbi

To you as well, my friend! Smile

I know...  I am jumping the gun cause it hasn't been a month. More like 2 weeks.  But there has been some changes that I have to crow about.

1.  I believe that I have gained about 95% of what I lost while I was off of NBE to clean blood for baseline blood tests.  The GD thought that I would before the end of the first month.  He said that was due to fact of having Gyne and enhancing it with herbs setups and proliferates more E receptors.  But he also said that he doubt I would get more than 1 cup jump from HRT.  I would like to get there at and maybe another cup or so, but don't want to have too big of chest.  I don't think Dolly Parton mounds are that attractive...  LOL...  I know, many guys do though. ( Sorry to some who have great ones like Lotus Weurst.... Cool )

He also said that we would explore folding in Progesterone down that line but he wanted to get me to a decent dose rate with Spiro and E first.  I suppose that makes some sense, but I still think I am going to cheat sometimes.   LOL. (At least with the PC)

2.  Both areola's have gained a little size.  My left one was pretty steady at 32 - 34 mm varying with time, temp and mood I think.  But the other day, I measured and it read 36mm left and about 33mm right.  So, I think I have gained about 2mm both sides.  I think my goal would be maybe 40 mm that would be just a little over 1.5".

3.  Mentally speaking....  I am not sure if I feel more relieved because of the E I am getting, or the fact that I am finally receiving HRT?  You know for a good spell I was on the fence about going hard core...  Then when I decided to start the ball rolling it took another 6 months.  I probably don't have to tell you I was wound tighter than a cheap watch.  So, as I said, not sure which is the greater value of helping my mental processes, the wait being over or the fact of getting more balanced in hormones?

Oh, and also I appear to be re budding. My left nipple and areola are tender to the touch and I am getting tingling throughout both breasts on occasion.

Anyways, I don't want to clog up the server with unneeded pictures, so I will post about mid month or when I notice something dramatic.

OBTW...  I found a little neat program called "Trans Log".  Its a simple program to tract changes that occurs and you can export info to different databases.  I had someone suggest that I post my measurements along the way, so here goes! !

Chest     41 inchs
Bust       48.5 inchs
Rib Cage     40.5 inchs  (bra strap)
Waist     40 (smallest at natural waist line)
Hips     42.5
buttockks     42
Thigh (L)     22.5
weight     194 lbs

I know, "what a shape, what a figure.  Two more legs, I'd look like Trigger"  " A horse belonging to Roy Roger's for those of you under 45 years of age!

My projected goals would be about another 1" to 2" on Bust, loose and inch on Rib Cage and about 4 - 5 inches on waist.  Increase hips to about 44", Rear about 46" or so and drop to about 180 - 185 or so on the weight.

Congrats Aria, sounds like changes are coming fast. Enjoy the (them lol) new budding, I'm jealous.  Shy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon