Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Gender Doctor

Thank you Lotus.  I just want to look like I should be a female when the mood strikes me.  If I have just half the success you've had...  I will feel blessed!

In one of my later posts, I told everyone about getting a simple freeware program to track physical changes.  I have the first ones I did when I started HRT and the ones I did today.

12/15/16

Chest     42.5
Bust       48.5
Rib Cage     40.5
Waist     40.5
Hips       42.5
Rear      42.5
Left Thigh at biggest point.     22.5
Weight     196

1/15/17

Chest     43
Bust       49
Waist     40
Hips       43.5
Rear       41.8
L. Thigh     23
Weight     192.2

So, not sure but I am figureing some of the differences is in mistakes on measuring.  (not exactly on the right spot, tape measure slack etc. )  But, I think it's real close.

My take away is I have dropped close to 4 lbs just cutting back a little.  My bust feels a little fuller and my wife has made comments..... And I know my hips has improved.  So, overall pretty happy so far.

I will post new pics today in my HRT progress thread.

Later all.

Thank you Aria for the update!

I think that the probability that recorded changes are caused by measurement mistake is really low. At least that 1 inch increase in hips would be too big for a mistake especially if we consider that you are actually loosing weight.

So... congratulations! You are on your way!

I am looking forward the pictures.

Poly

I have been using a free program called "Trans Log", to keep track of progress etc.

When I first started HRT                     Current Measurements

12/15/16                                                2/05/17 (so, about 2.5months

over breast    41"                                    43" +2"    What???

bust line        48.5                                    49.4     + 0.9"

bra strap line    40.5                                39.4 - 0.9"

waist                40.5                                 39.5        - 1.0"

hips                   42.5                                42         - 0.5   WTF!!!

Left Thigh        22.5                                    22.8     + 0.3

weight            196                                    193         -3lbs  Wish I can get down to around 185lbs, maybe a little more????

Nipples are more pronounced, but not hard...  Both breasts are more pointed, but I think decent shape.  But, tenderness has spread from nipple and areola's back almost 1/2 way back to chest wall.

I think so far, not bad....  But not sure is higher E wouldn't of shifted things more?? 

Anyways, I am hoping to take some more picts and post them on the monthly anniversary of HRT Start  ( 15th of each month )

Had an appointment with my GD today...  He increased my Spiro from 100mg to 150mg per day.  He also increase my E patch from 0.050 to 0.100  which is the equivalent of 2mg of E per day.  So, I am liking that, but cautiously optimistic.

(15-02-2017, 08:26 PM)Aria Wrote:  Had an appointment with my GD today...  He increased my Spiro from 100mg to 150mg per day.  He also increase my E patch from 0.050 to 0.100  which is the equivalent of 2mg of E per day.  So, I am liking that, but cautiously optimistic.

.100 is only equivalent to 1mg.
I dropped my Spiro from 150 to 100mg, after my GD doctor increased my from 2 x 1 mg patch, to 2.5 mg on patches. You can always cheat by leaving the patches on for 7 days, to make sure you get to use all the E available. ( yoh still attach a new patch every 3.5 days, just take the old ones off after 7 ) keep in mind, get your bloodwork done on only the one patch, not two..

(16-02-2017, 02:04 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  ,,,, keep in mind, get your bloodwork done on only the one patch, not two..

Your little cheater LOL - I would do the same thing, it's all fair game for us as long as we grow bigger tits !

(16-02-2017, 02:04 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(15-02-2017, 08:26 PM)Aria Wrote:  Had an appointment with my GD today...  He increased my Spiro from 100mg to 150mg per day.  He also increase my E patch from 0.050 to 0.100  which is the equivalent of 2mg of E per day.  So, I am liking that, but cautiously optimistic.

.100 is only equivalent to 1mg.
I dropped my Spiro from 150 to 100mg, after my GD doctor increased my from 2 x 1 mg patch, to 2.5 mg on patches. You can always cheat by leaving the patches on for 7 days, to make sure you get to use all the E available. ( yoh still attach a new patch every 3.5 days, just take the old ones off after 7 ) keep in mind, get your bloodwork done on only the one patch, not two..

It's actually 1.64 mg direct equivalent to bloodstream.  And, if you think of the what the digestive track does to pills and tablets.......  It's even better than that.  But at any rate...  just on my .050mcg I made up and gained almost a full inch at my bustline, so, I am real happy.

(16-02-2017, 02:07 AM)Birgit Wrote:  
(16-02-2017, 02:04 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  ,,,, keep in mind, get your bloodwork done on only the one patch, not two..

Your little cheater LOL - I would do the same thing, it's all fair game for us as long as we grow bigger tits !

I asked my gender doctor, how many patients he has active now.  He estimated about 150 on his transgender program.  I then asked him how many had REAL problems, not just changing their minds, etc.

His reply was 2.   One was for the fact of loosing too much weight at once, the second was trying to increase his meds on his own.......  I would just rather keep my cheating to an occasional PC.  LOL

At least, this is the one I am using.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon