Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Erm.. Thanks!!!!!

My mum lives in the UK, and every once in a while she asks for an updated Jannet picture.

The latest one I sent has been my favourite so far ( my sig picture ). 

Oohh.  You remind me of somebody I saw on tv last week. ( I'm thinking one of the UK soaps ) who is it I ask and I'll Google them. Oh, I don't recall she says, but I'll message you when I do. 

I got that message today,  Dustin hoffman in Tootsie...... ( I was so close to replying you remind me of a TV star too ... The crypt keeper )

I guess I should be happy it was'nt Mrs Doutfire. 

Mothers .. Angry Angry

(16-10-2016, 09:23 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  My mum lives in the UK, and every once in a while she asks for an updated Jannet picture.

The latest one I sent has been my favourite so far ( my sig picture ). 

Oohh.  You remind me of somebody I saw on tv last week. ( I'm thinking one of the UK soaps ) who is it I ask and I'll Google them. Oh, I don't recall she says, but I'll message you when I do. 

I got that message today,  Dustin hoffman in Tootsie...... ( I was so close to replying you remind me of a TV star too ... The crypt keeper )

I guess I should be happy it was'nt Mrs Doutfire. 

Mothers .. Angry Angry

Well?????   ummmmm.  That was nice  of her!   Tongue Smile

BUT, Mum is accepting at least.  Personally, I think you look much better than Tootsie  Wink
Here is Dustin Hoffman's surprising take on being a woman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPAat-T1uhE

(18-10-2016, 06:10 AM)Allyson Wrote:  BUT, Mum is accepting at least.  Personally, I think you look much better than Tootsie  Wink
Here is Dustin Hoffman's surprising take on being a woman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPAat-T1uhE

Aww thanks.

Dodgy  I suppose it wasn't exactly what you wanted to hear, but it could have been far worse.  For what it's worth, I think you look amazing!  HUGS

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon