Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Found out!!

Well, my wife had an interesting talk with the owner of a local store that she used to work for today. A few weeks ago when we went out for a meal it seems he saw us. In his own words he had to do a double take, if it wasnt for my wife being there, he woulnt have even recognised me. Never the less, my wife was a little out out.

Uh oh... How are you?  Sometimes, when our worst fears come true, we find that they were worse in our heads than in the light of day.  I hope that is true here.

That is exactly what I fear if my wife ever truly goes for a "Girls Night Out"!

That is why I think if it ever gets to that acceptance level, we will go to a town where we both have no personal connections in.  Maybe sort of a Fairy Tale Weekend?

(19-10-2016, 03:47 AM)Allyson Wrote:  Uh oh... How are you?  Sometimes, when our worst fears come true, we find that they were worse in our heads than in the light of day.  I hope that is true here.

The way I look at it,  people are going to find out sooner or later. I am not as upset about it as my wife. As far as I am concerned if he had a problem, It's his problem not mine. Chances are though, I won't be shopping at his store for a while. Lol

(19-10-2016, 09:57 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(19-10-2016, 03:47 AM)Allyson Wrote:  Uh oh... How are you?  Sometimes, when our worst fears come true, we find that they were worse in our heads than in the light of day.  I hope that is true here.

The way I look at it,  people are going to find out sooner or later. I am not as upset about it as my wife. As far as I am concerned if he had a problem, It's his problem not mine. Chances are though, I won't be shopping at his store for a while. Lol

I should think not!  Someone who cant keep their traps shut need to lose some customers and friends.   It's NOT his place to state the obvious to whomever has a direct relationship to the person at the center of that discussion. I think I would of died if it were me.  Your wife should feel betrayed by him as well! !

(19-10-2016, 03:02 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(19-10-2016, 09:57 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  

I should think not!  Someone who cant keep their traps shut need to lose some customers and friends.   It's NOT his place to state the obvious to whomever has a direct relationship to the person at the center of that discussion. I think I would of died if it were me.  Your wife should feel betrayed by him as well! !

My wife was a little embarased, she didn't know what to say. The main issue being that his daughter goes to the same school as my son. Obviously, we do not want this running around his school. He assured my wife that he kept it to himself. Is does however mean the chances of us both going out when I am presenting Jannet is slim to nil. My son is on his last year at school.

Geeze, as if things cant get raw for us.  Now you have another set back.  I am sure it will work itself out somehow.  Keep hanging gurl!

Wow Jannet, if it's not one thing it's another.  Sad  I do hope your wife will get past it and won't let it bother her.  I know my wife cares WAAAY too much what other people think, that's why I am not so sure how things would be for us if or when I finally have the talk with her.  Anyways, best of luck with her getting past it and not letting it ruin future outings!  HUGS

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon