Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What is to be done

Hi!

My goals are a bit different than most of the folks on this forum. Breasts are more of a happy side effect for me than a goal, since what I'm really after is androgyny. Along with a diet/exercise program, I'm going to be primarily interested in blocking DHT and increasing aromatization. This makes things somewhat easier, since I don't have to worry about progesterone or estrogen supplementation, and I don't have to worry about my testosterone either.

It's a little odd, but I'm willing to do a little self experimentation to figure out what I really need to focus on. My goal for now is to find a happy medium between boy and girl, because that's where I feel most comfortable. A lot of that will just be from dieting and practicing my makeup, but I'm hoping herbs can give me an edge!

AM
White Peony - 500 mg 
Red Reishi - 300 mg

Noon
White Peony - 500 mg
Red Reish - 300 mg

PM
White Peony - 500 mg
Red Reish - 300 mg

It's not a complicated program. I take WP for promoting aromatization and RR for blocking DHT.

I get my WP from Solaray and my RR from Oriveda. I'm really happy with the quality of Oriveda's other mushroom supplements (I recommend reading this blog post they have about it) and while I wasn't sure if Solaray would be a good source it seems I'm getting results so at least these capsules aren't full of sawdust!

Oh! I've also quit vaping since nicotine is an aromatase inhibitor. I was vaping too much anyway, so it's probably good I've had a chance to reset my relationship with nicotine. I do miss my Cherry Lava juice, though. Sad

Now that you all know the score, here's how things have been going.

This is actually the end of 4 weeks on NBE (well, natural body enhancement for me) and I've made some decent progress. I've lost about 10 lbs and needed to make a new notch in my belt since I'm too thin for it now - I'm actually down 50 lbs since 2 years ago, but this last weight has been stubborn Angry !

My chest feels kind of flabby, my nipples are puffy and sensitive, and my acne is entirely gone. I'm still covered in scars, but I've got some chemical peel stuff I've been wanting to try as soon as my face clears up. I think my libido is lower, but the difference isn't too huge - probably because I'm not directly blocking testosterone. 

I don't have a "before" set of pictures because I wasn't sure if I was even going to be posting this experiment of mine. Just imagine me with a slightly fatter stomach and without gyno.  Here's how I look after 4 weeks.

I hope to have another updated set of pictures by the end of November. I might tweak my program before then. I'll be getting L-Lysine soon for sure, and might switch from WP capsules to an extract (I've taken licorice extract a few years ago and it tastes awful - how do you folks take it SUBLINGUALLY??)

So uh, thanks for reading. Big Grin

(22-10-2016, 07:56 AM)queermunist Wrote:  Hi!

My goals are a bit different than most of the folks on this forum. Breasts are more of a happy side effect for me than a goal, since what I'm really after is androgyny. Along with a diet/exercise program, I'm going to be primarily interested in blocking DHT and increasing aromatization. This makes things somewhat easier, since I don't have to worry about progesterone or estrogen supplementation, and I don't have to worry about my testosterone either.

It's a little odd, but I'm willing to do a little self experimentation to figure out what I really need to focus on. My goal for now is to find a happy medium between boy and girl, because that's where I feel most comfortable. A lot of that will just be from dieting and practicing my makeup, but I'm hoping herbs can give me an edge!

AM
White Peony - 500 mg 
Red Reishi - 300 mg

Noon
White Peony - 500 mg
Red Reish - 300 mg

PM
White Peony - 500 mg
Red Reish - 300 mg

It's not a complicated program. I take WP for promoting aromatization and RR for blocking DHT.

I get my WP from Solaray and my RR from Oriveda. I'm really happy with the quality of Oriveda's other mushroom supplements (I recommend reading this blog post they have about it) and while I wasn't sure if Solaray would be a good source it seems I'm getting results so at least these capsules aren't full of sawdust!

Oh! I've also quit vaping since nicotine is an aromatase inhibitor. I was vaping too much anyway, so it's probably good I've had a chance to reset my relationship with nicotine. I do miss my Cherry Lava juice, though. Sad

Now that you all know the score, here's how things have been going.

This is actually the end of 4 weeks on NBE (well, natural body enhancement for me) and I've made some decent progress. I've lost about 10 lbs and needed to make a new notch in my belt since I'm too thin for it now - I'm actually down 50 lbs since 2 years ago, but this last weight has been stubborn Angry !

My chest feels kind of flabby, my nipples are puffy and sensitive, and my acne is entirely gone. I'm still covered in scars, but I've got some chemical peel stuff I've been wanting to try as soon as my face clears up. I think my libido is lower, but the difference isn't too huge - probably because I'm not directly blocking testosterone. 

I don't have a "before" set of pictures because I wasn't sure if I was even going to be posting this experiment of mine. Just imagine me with a slightly fatter stomach and without gyno.  Here's how I look after 4 weeks.

I hope to have another updated set of pictures by the end of November. I might tweak my program before then. I'll be getting L-Lysine soon for sure, and might switch from WP capsules to an extract (I've taken licorice extract a few years ago and it tastes awful - how do you folks take it SUBLINGUALLY??)

So uh, thanks for reading. Big Grin

That sounds like a decent program for were you are heading, At some point you could also add a little Red Clover if you desire as a little bit of E. Just be careful you do not drop your male hormone too far, as your not adding any E your going to begin to  feel the effects of hormone starvation. ( My Dr had my "T" down to 0.04 and not enough "E" under HRT, I felt like shit, tired and worn out all the time, my muscles even ached just climbing stairs. )

I know what your talking about on the weight front, the last 10lb are a stubborn bitch to remove, you damn near starve your self all week, then one good sunday roast, and its back on.

As for any liquid extract, its an acquired taste ..lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon