Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Update on local TG support

(02-11-2016, 04:45 PM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  Oh my gosh, oh my gosh OH MY GOSH!!!  The local support group just contacted me back today!  I was soooooo excited!!!  So they are supposed to meet for the first time in two weeks.  As some of you may or may not be aware, I have finally come out to my wife.  Though it did not go well, I did ask her last night if she minded if I attended.  This was of course before I even knew when they were going to meet.  She was not exactly thrilled since it would mean my NOT spending time with the family.   Sad  Looking at the time frame, it happens to coincide with the time that we would be going to Church with her family.  Ugh, not good!!!  That would just totally piss her off further if I were to "ditch" them to go.  So, hopefully she doesn't mind switching so we go this weekend with her family instead of next weekend.  Though when I tell her the reason, she may not be so inclined.  My head is spinning!!!  I am excited, I am scared, I am nervous, I am ... I am ... I am freaking out and rambling, and hyperventilating a bit.

Okay, okay, I'm better, I think, for now... yes, okay. AGH!!!!! No I am not, I am a myriad of emotions right now, oh my gosh, I think I am going to cry, I am smiling non stop, I think I've lost it!  Ha ha ha!  I am not sure I can handle anymore news, after last night, and now, I feel like a Yo-Yo, rocket to the bottom, and rocket right back to the top!!  EEEEEEEEK!!!!  I just wanted to share this with everyone, I am just super super excited at the moment.   Big Grin

If it's a good group, they will not judge you for going on drab, I went to my support group for several weeks before they finally met Jannet.
If your real lucky, they will also have some spousal support.

Since this is a brand new group they are starting up, I am not sure how it will be.  I will just have to wait and see I suppose.  It is all a bit daunting and overwhelming for me at the moment.  Too many thoughts and emotions going every which way.  Thanks Jannet for the comment, yeah, I don't think I'll be able to attend en femme.  Not something my wife wants to see at all.  So I will feel a bit awkward having to attend in male mode for all meetings.  I hope that if they do have for spousal support as well, that my wife would eventually attend with me.  I won't hold my breath over it though.

(02-11-2016, 09:40 PM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  Since this is a brand new group they are starting up, I am not sure how it will be.  I will just have to wait and see I suppose.  It is all a bit daunting and overwhelming for me at the moment.  Too many thoughts and emotions going every which way.  Thanks Jannet for the comment, yeah, I don't think I'll be able to attend en femme.  Not something my wife wants to see at all.  So I will feel a bit awkward having to attend in male mode for all meetings.  I hope that if they do have for spousal support as well, that my wife would eventually attend with me.  I won't hold my breath over it though.

Just take it slow .. Eventually your wife will come around, it's all just new to her right now.
The first time is never easy on our spouse, mine cried for weeks, even tjiugh she was the one that helped me pick out my first outfit.

Bunny

Important here 

As Janet says

Now take it SLOW

Ok

X

Julie

Slow and steady wins the race. 

Fast and crazy, always burns the bridge.

---

While i agree, you Need to go. Do what you can do for now, and nothing more. - if you cant go enfemme, present this at the meeting. tell them, you would of rather been there that way, but could not due to family arrangements.

Its not about putting on your best heels and being the darling at the show. its about being there at all and expressing what is concerning you.

Re Jannet - sighs  I know I need to take things slow.  My wife hasn't cried again since I initially told her.  Her comments to me make me feel like I won't be able to reach her to understand.  I don't see her picking any outfits for me anytime soon either.  I suppose I have lost the initial excitement I had over there finally being a local support group.

Re Julie - hugs  Thank you Julie for support and reminder.  I will try and slow things down as best I can, can't make any guarantees as I am a hyper bunny!   Cool

Re Eden - hugs  Right, I suppose I don't want to be burning any bridges, that would be a bad thing.  As I am not sure what to expect going to this new group, I guess I will have to wait and see what happens.  Hopefully I won't be too out of place.  For now, I won't worry about it, just wait and see.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon