Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

funny hair growth

Greetings all,
The other day I was doing some body grooming and noticed and odd way my hair grows.
Firstly My right breast is way behind my left in growth. It has been since I started and continues now 1 1/2 years after the beginning of NBE.
Next I was epilating my legs and noticed my right leg had more hair growth than my left.
Then I noticed much more hair on my right breast than my left.
Is this my two spirit manifesting it self on different sides of my body?
Very strange
Bobbi

I noticed that too ...

According to my electrologist this is very common. For me I have thicker body hair and less breast growth (? I think) on my left side. Also, my hair isn't mirrored symmetrically in the direction it grows.

People are asymmetrical. We have a dominant hand, foot, and eye. Strength and development of muscles is often uneven.

(25-10-2016, 04:01 AM)Th3saurus Wrote:  According to my electrologist this is very common. For me I have thicker body hair and less breast growth (? I think) on my left side. Also, my hair isn't mirrored symmetrically in the direction it grows.

People are asymmetrical. We have a dominant hand, foot, and eye. Strength and development of muscles is often uneven.

That makes sense, and I guess unless your noticing little things like body hair growth youd think you were all symmetrical.
It is a bit aggravating that I am right handed, so one would think my right boob would benefit, but Noooo its the smaller one.
Bobbi

Even though my R/H breast is smaller, it's nipple and surrounding area are bigger ??

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon