Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Advice

Hi I have told my doctors they recommend I got blood tests done every month

(26-10-2016, 06:01 PM)Mark1977-2014 Wrote:  Hi I have told my doctors they recommend I got blood tests done every month

The blood test will your T levels, but it will not show any levels from plant based estrogen, unless they actually do a test looking for it.

I was trying to push away the thought that I am a girl for years and it keeps coming back and gets stronger and stronger, and it getting harder and harder to tell people about my true myself.  If you have a girlfriend and you already decide to start transition you better tell her the truth, it does you both good

Thanks I've always tried to shut off who I am for yrs it started when I was about and been with me since then I tried to talk to my parents about it.
But my parents are from the generation that men should men so for about 20 yrs I've tried to bury my true feelings but now there surfacing stronger than ever

Yes truthful conversation about coming out is desired.  But coming out of the closet is a process.  I don't know the best ways and who to tell and when to come out.  In the Transparent tv show on Amazon.com the main character works as a LGBTQ counselor at GLAD.  Counseling folks who have the panorama of issues call for support. Finding expert help is a goal for me.  A Psychologist, a GP, a Psychiatrist and a support group and other doctors.  A place to perform transitioning is key.

(29-10-2016, 01:08 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  Yes truthful conversation about coming out is desired.  But coming out of the closet is a process.  I don't know the best ways and who to tell and when to come out.  In the Transparent tv show on Amazon.com the main character works as a LGBTQ counselor at GLAD.  Counseling folks who have the panorama of issues call for support. Finding expert help is a goal for me.  A Psychologist, a GP, a Psychiatrist and a support group and other doctors.  A place to perform transitioning is key.

It's a process for sure ... Sometimes it's slow, if your lucky you get to come out, and just be out.
It always depends on everybody's own personal situation.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon