Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What are you doing/taking to try and induce lactation?

Hi folks, I'm interested in hearing what your routine is and what you're taking in order to hopefully induce lactation.

I'm taking:
Domperidone
Blessed Thistle
Fenugreek
PM
Shatavari
And about to start today taking Goats Rue also.

I have nipple cylinder pumps and an electric breast pump, and I massage whenever I can.

(26-10-2016, 12:19 PM)moobilicious Wrote:  Hi folks, I'm interested in hearing what your routine is and what you're taking in order to hopefully induce lactation.

I'm taking:
Domperidone
Blessed Thistle
Fenugreek
PM
Shatavari

I have nipple cylinder pumps and an electric breast pump, and I massage whenever I can.

Is using domperidone worth the risk?.

A 2016 meta analysis study found domperidone use increases the risk of cardiac arrhythmia and sudden cardiac death by 70%. Also, severe interactions have been reported by using goats rue and fenugreek (fainting, dizziness from low blood sugar).

A Risk of Ventricular Arrhythmia and Cardiac Death: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26649742/

(26-10-2016, 05:14 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(26-10-2016, 12:19 PM)moobilicious Wrote:  Hi folks, I'm interested in hearing what your routine is and what you're taking in order to hopefully induce lactation.

I'm taking:
Domperidone
Blessed Thistle
Fenugreek
PM
Shatavari

I use snakebite kits, cupping vacuums and binural meditation.  I hope to get more breast growth and nipple and areola growth through lactation.

I am using dual electric breast pumps several times a day on full suction. I lubricate the cups with Johnson's baby oil to prevent chafing.

I am getting very "titty" and I am quite droopy without a bra. When not on suction, I wear nipple shields inside my bra to prevent my nipples being pushed back.

I am presenting quite a pointy profile now, which I love!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon