Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progress Update

Hello everyone! It has been a while since I have posted. (I still read and get just a ton of information from ya'll, it is an undeniable resource) I really do enjoy reading all of ya'lls posts and find the atmosphere here very special and kind.

Well last year around July 2015 I abruptly stopped all NBE or any feminization, and remained without until just recently. I decided to go for it again last month.

Strangely, I didn't lose much in the year I was taking a break, actually the opposite happened, and my breasts continued to mature (if that makes any sense)

So I have recently been prepping for another go at this. Starting with SP and FG ( just like before in 2013) for a month. I have now recently added BO to the mix, and stopped the SP. I fully intend on discontinuing the BO and returning to PM this week. I have WP and PM on order and will be thrilled when they arrive.

anyways, here are some comparison pictures.

First the starting "before" pic, this was after 3 months of PM, so I don't have a true start picture:

And recent, similar angle:

With a t-shirt bra:

And from the side "before":

Now:

Here is one with my arms squnched together some:

It's obvious that estrogen works wonders for you. Very nice looking to say the least.

Totally beautiful hon

I was wondering where you went ?

May I ask why you abruptly Stopped ? 

Julie

Wow what beautiful growth!
I'm continually amazed how some of use grow like wild fire and other seem to be stuck in a 13 year old girls body.
Keep doin what your doin!
Bobby

Really nice!

(27-10-2016, 02:59 AM)Shauna B Wrote:  My goodness!!  What beautiful progress!  And your skin looks gorgeous too!!  I'm curious, when you were off for a year did you have much in the way of reduction or hair issues?

Seeing your progress gives me hope I can eventually get there!  Thanks for the updates!

(27-10-2016, 02:59 AM)Shauna B Wrote:  My goodness!!  What beautiful progress!  And your skin looks gorgeous too!!  I'm curious, when you were off for a year did you have much in the way of reduction or hair issues?

Seeing your progress gives me hope I can eventually get there!  Thanks for the updates!

I have to ask, do you have any starting pictures and what details do you have to all that has happened.

IE: first starting nbe, dosage. size, Stopping NBE, size. Current dosage, Size.

Im really curious, because your growth is nothing short of amazing.

(28-10-2016, 01:53 AM)EndlessEden_mn2010 Wrote:  I have to ask, do you have any starting pictures and what details do you have to all that has happened.

IE: first starting nbe, dosage. size, Stopping NBE, size. Current dosage, Size.

Im really curious, because your growth is nothing short of amazing.

Great progress! you have beautiful breasts!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon