Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progress Update

Pic No. 5!! <3

Do you have an explanation for no losses during the break?

(27-10-2016, 11:49 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Totally beautiful hon

I was wondering where you went ?

May I ask why you abruptly Stopped ? 

Julie

Well, it has been a long emotional ride. denial, dysphoria, fear of acceptance...repeat.

(27-10-2016, 03:45 PM)Brianna29 Wrote:  My goodness!!  What beautiful progress!  And your skin looks gorgeous too!!  I'm curious, when you were off for a year did you have much in the way of reduction or hair issues?

Seeing your progress gives me hope I can eventually get there!  Thanks for the updates!

Interestingly I had very little reduction. Well, that's isn't exactly true, my measurement went from almost 45" to 42" but it wasn't in the breast so much as it was in back muscle/fat loss. I went from a 38 B to a 36 B.

Now hair is a different story.. ugh! At on point on PM I had very little visible balding areas.. Now I am one of Caboki's best customers. covering up thinning patches. I am hopeful now that I have more PM and WP I can again reverse that.

Sigh... Rinse, Repeat, Rinse, Repeat...

Sadly i know actly what you mean... Denial is so hard to defeat some times. Its easy to blame and ignore, then to accept and try.

Anyways, Its great to have you back, Please stay with us!

(28-10-2016, 01:53 AM)EndlessEden_mn2010 Wrote:  I have to ask, do you have any starting pictures and what details do you have to all that has happened.

IE: first starting nbe, dosage. size, Stopping NBE, size. Current dosage, Size.

Im really curious, because your growth is nothing short of amazing.

Ok this is what I did. I started taking SP(1800mg- 4 capsules) and FG (2440mg-4 capsules) a day, two in the morning two at night, for about a month before I started taking PM.

Once I added the PM I would start with 500 mg for about a week.. increase to 1000 mg for a week, then 1500 mg for a week, then back down to 1000 for a week, then 500...then repeat...  up and down.

I also alternated the FG with RC as the bottles would run out. just getting the other one each time.. I eventually stopped getting either after about a year. And just went with the PM and SP. I found some SP with Pygeum in it at a local health food store (can't recall the brand) but I used that for about a year and a half. Eventually I stopped everything except PM and just went with that alone for about a year before taking the year break.

I also did a circular massage religiously where I would massage clockwise on both breast with both hands (being mindful to not touch the aureola, but all the mass around it, about 40 times then reverse the massage to a counterclockwise direction 40 times. with either the Vaseline coconut lotion or coconut oil.

I have since changed to the Chiyomilk massage with the before mentioned circular massage at the end. it seems to be really helping with reduced arm mass and waist shaping.

I did cycle two bottles of BO through during all this just to see. I found for some reason it makes me an insatiable, raging-hormonal, bitch. Don't know why it does that to me but... wow. So I stopped it wasnt a regular part of my program, just curiosity.

I also used a tube of Progesterone cream during the second year.. Once I used it up, I stopped. didn't notice any major changes, it might have helped a little.

That is about it. slow and patient. But stay consistent once you start. and massage regularly, so much your forearms start to burn..lol

--Now my Restart: I did the prep with the FG and SP just as before. and I have finished a bottle of BO ( again it turned me into a she-beast Blush )

I now have the PM which I will start gradually and increase each week then back down. and I am trying WP for the first time and eliminating SP. we will see how that goes.

( oh and sorry I don't have any true starting pic's.  The ones in the OP were the earliest ones I had--it was when I realized "oh wow, this stuff really works!" but my true start was even flatter than the 3 month pictures. like completely flat.)

(28-10-2016, 05:25 PM)oki Wrote:  Pic No. 5!! <3

Not sure. Maybe my body just adapted to the change and never tried to revert?

except for my hair Angry

(01-11-2016, 03:02 AM)Shauna B. Wrote:  
(28-10-2016, 05:25 PM)oki Wrote:  Pic No. 5!! <3

Not sure. Maybe my body just adapted to the change and never tried to revert?

except for my hair Angry

Our hair seems to have a mind of its own, it doesn't like to stick around anymore than it has too .... Thank God for wigs

I still feel like "no way a cow's frozen and ground ovary is getting inside me" but that "bitchy she-beast" is something I would definitely like to experience Smile . Despite the success with herbs when it comes to the body, in my head I'm still a friggin' guy. Sigh.

(01-11-2016, 04:20 PM)oki Wrote:  I still feel like "no way a cow's frozen and ground ovary is getting inside me" but that "bitchy she-beast" is something I would definitely like to experience Smile . Despite the success with herbs when it comes to the body, in my head I'm still a friggin' guy. Sigh.

I don't know if it has that effect on everyone. but I have to stop pretty quick.

For all the kind replies -Thank you!!!

One thing I was fearful of for quite some time was being lopsided. I have read it is common with gynecomastia. And still I am just a little bit, but in the last couple of months I have felt the little pains and have seen my left booby try and catch up.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon