Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progress Update

You look lovely dear.

Lovely progress, your overall appearance certainly is very feminine.  Thanks for sharing and breast of luck on your continued journey!

Big Grin

Well I finally found a good Doc to prescribe HRT.

So today is DAY 1 of this new avenue.

I wonder if I will continue to see more feminization with the HRT? Or if the herbs have maxxed me out???

I will keep posting with any developments.

Here are my before HRT pics. ( just in case anyone wonders if NBE actually works.. I say YES!)

(28-09-2017, 12:47 AM)Shauna B. Wrote:  Well I finally found a good Doc to prescribe HRT.

I wonder if I will continue to see more feminization with the HRT? Or if the herbs have maxxed me out???

Here are my before HRT pics. ( just in case anyone wonders if NBE actually works.. I say YES!)

Omg ! You are already 90% there ! You have boobs , butt , shape and gorg face to go with all that . I gone green ???

Wow!
I must agree, what more can you ask for? You look great everywhere!
Bobbi

STUNNING

x

Julie

(28-09-2017, 02:24 PM)julieTG Wrote:  STUNNING

x

Julie

Simply beautiful dear!
Heart 

wow

(28-09-2017, 12:47 AM)Shauna B. Wrote:  Well I finally found a good Doc to prescribe HRT.

you look great good luck with your transition

(02-11-2016, 01:55 AM)Shauna B. Wrote:  For all the kind replies -Thank you!!!

One thing I was fearful of for quite some time was being lopsided. I have read it is common with gynecomastia. And still I am just a little bit, but in the last couple of months I have felt the little pains and have seen my left booby try and catch up.

you are beautiful, what great shape

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon