Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progress Update

So Shauna, I repeat. You can't possibly present as male any more, can you?

(12-02-2018, 08:50 PM)Connie Wrote:  So Shauna, I repeat. You can't possibly present as male any more, can you?

I can. But I notice getting more and more strange looks when not wearing make-up and loose clothing.

I am also undergoing laser hair removal procedures for my face right now.. that is helping hide tells a little.

(12-02-2018, 06:18 PM)Shauna B. Wrote:  Here are some more. This white dress fits much more snug up top and in front than it used to. It is much easier to zip from behind. Dunno?? just sayin' lol

Just being a dork a couple of months ago... Blush Blush
Looking absolutely stunning , sexy , lost for words  Blush

(12-02-2018, 10:19 PM)Shauna B. Wrote:  
(12-02-2018, 08:50 PM)Connie Wrote:  So Shauna, I repeat. You can't possibly present as male any more, can you?

I can. But I notice getting more and more strange looks when not wearing make-up and loose clothing.

I am also undergoing laser hair removal procedures for my face right now.. that is helping hide tells a little.
I don't know your age or when you got to the point for your change, but I for one am so glad you actually found the real you. You are stunning!   I am a male staying male and I would love to feel you against my chest!

Well done!!

Cat

Wow Shauna, simply wow. I'm nowhere near as busty as you, and I know I get looks if I have a tighter shirt on- I can only imagine the looks you get confusing people.

(13-02-2018, 05:59 AM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  

Wow Shauna, simply wow. I'm nowhere near as busty as you, and I know I get looks if I have a tighter shirt on- I can only imagine the looks you get confusing people.

You look sooo amazing.   I'm jealous.  Smile

had to say, amazing!
your results in you original post were wonderful. hope you continue your your momentum in you journey with hrt.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon