Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

RebeccaDonaldson jumps in with both feet.

Hello, Everyone.

I was so surprised  when I found this site because many members have more knowledege than the NHS combined.
I have been stalking around in the bushes as a guest for a year or two so today I have taken the time to register.

You may find me on Club Sissy where I've already spoken to some of the good people here.  I also have a prescence on Facebook but you probably have to space out my name for that one.

Who am I - well I chose genderfluid as I haven't a clue.  I can remember back to lots of instances as a small child of my inner girl trying to get out, over dolls and clothes and conflicts with mum and dad. Later I got away with wearing a light blue loeather motorbike jacket because it was leather; oh and a fur coat by taking the sleeves off and making out it was a cave-man style.

After getting married and two daughters later I got out after 10 years then I was a Regd Childminder and Foster Parent for 13 years which hardly any single men do. I looked after my mum 24/7 for three and a half years, then became a secondary school teacher. Now I suppose I am retired.

Dressing does not arouse me, it seems just as normal to present as a man or a woman, but certain genetic things get in the way..... hmmm - that reminds me of what one of my form students (gg) said one day, "O that girl gets on my tits," and looking down, "if I had any." She was making her own hormones at the time so all was well with her.

Well "Hello, Good Folks"
X Rebecca

(27-10-2016, 10:11 PM)RebeccaDonaldson Wrote:  Hello, Everyone.

I was so surprised  when I found this site because many members have more knowledege than the NHS combined.
I have been stalking around in the bushes as a guest for a year or two so today I have taken the time to register.

You may find me on Club Sissy where I've already spoken to some of the good people here.  I also have a prescence on Facebook but you probably have to space out my name for that one.

Who am I - well I chose genderfluid as I haven't a clue.  I can remember back to lots of instances as a small child of my inner girl trying to get out, over dolls and clothes and conflicts with mum and dad. Later I got away with wearing a light blue loeather motorbike jacket because it was leather; oh and a fur coat by taking the sleeves off and making out it was a cave-man style.

After getting married and two daughters later I got out after 10 years then I was a Regd Childminder and Foster Parent for 13 years which hardly any single men do. I looked after my mum 24/7 for three and a half years, then became a secondary school teacher. Now I suppose I am retired.

Dressing does not arouse me, it seems just as normal to present as a man or a woman, but certain genetic things get in the way..... hmmm - that reminds me of what one of my form students (gg) said one day, "O that girl gets on my tits," and looking down, "if I had any." She was making her own hormones at the time so all was well with her.

Well "Hello, Good Folks"
X Rebecca

Welcome to the forum. I hope you get a chance to join in, I'll look forward to seeing some of your posts .. You mentioned you have been reading for at least a year or more,  did you take anything to help grow breasts yet ??

Hi Rebecca!
And also welcome.
I look forward to hearing from you more and following you journey!
Bobbi

Hi Jannet,
Thanks for your welcome.  It does not seem possible but it was nearly a year ago I bought a pack of 100g loose herb (PM) and was taking it mixed in milk - yeugh - but I have not been taking it very regularly. I am having trouble with time through depression. Days or weeks can go by and I realise I have dissociated. Some things get done on auto-pilot and some don't.  I also got a pack of SP

I don't know if you can read this whether you need or are a member - http://www.clubsissy.com/forum/posts.php?num=14025&n=12&dt=0#pid104936

This box of loose herb is running out and I want to try having a proper regime, after all I can take my Candesarten for controlling my blood pressure 2x a day without missing them, mostly.

To that end I have bought some PM capsules (500mg) it says on the pack off e-bay.  www.BestHerb.co.uk Local stocks, manufactureds in Thailand.  I opened one of the capsules and the contents look exactly the same as the loose ground herb I had previously bought, produced in Germany for a Birmingham, UK company.

Maybe you can answer a puzzle.
I have a set of laboratory balances etc which will weigh to the accuracy of 5 Thousandths of a gram, less than a short piece of hair, so measuring out 500milligrams of loose ground herb  as a daily intake has been no problem.
The capsules which say on the packet 500mg are less than 100mg including the gel capsule.???????  And they say to take one or two a day.

What do you reckon?

Effects so far with intermittant use of PM and SP are a slight redistribution of fat but no budding.

Rebecca

Thank you Bobbie (Happy Me)

(27-10-2016, 11:49 PM)RebeccaDonaldson Wrote:  Hi Jannet,
Thanks for your welcome.  It does not seem possible but it was nearly a year ago I bought a pack of 100g loose herb (PM) and was taking it mixed in milk - yeugh - but I have not been taking it very regularly. I am having trouble with time through depression. Days or weeks can go by and I realise I have dissociated. Some things get done on auto-pilot and some don't.  I also got a pack of SP

I don't know if you can read this whether you need or are a member - http://www.clubsissy.com/forum/posts.php?num=14025&n=12&dt=0#pid104936

This box of loose herb is running out and I want to try having a proper regime, after all I can take my Candesarten for controlling my blood pressure 2x a day without missing them, mostly.

To that end I have bought some PM capsules (500mg) it says on the pack off e-bay.  www.BestHerb.co.uk Local stocks, manufactureds in Thailand.  I opened one of the capsules and the contents look exactly the same as the loose ground herb I had previously bought, produced in Germany for a Birmingham, UK company.

Maybe you can answer a puzzle.
I have a set of laboratory balances etc which will weigh to the accuracy of 5 Thousandths of a gram, less than a short piece of hair, so measuring out 500milligrams of loose ground herb  as a daily intake has been no problem.
The capsules which say on the packet 500mg are less than 100mg including the gel capsule.???????  And they say to take one or two a day.

What do you reckon?

Effects so far with intermittant use of PM and SP are a slight redistribution of fat but no budding.

Rebecca

Your going to have to get in touch with your supplier about that. It would be interesting though how other suppliers match up for weight.
I do susect if you pointed out the weight to the supplier, your going to get an answer along the lines of " our product contains an equivelant of 500mg per 100mg tab", That of course, is goingb to be hard to disprove

I only have a digital kitchen scale, but my 550mg capsule from Barlowes (amazon.com fame) weighs in at 1mg.
In customary units I get .04 oz and that translates to 1.2g.
So I think you have been short changed on your capsules, or maybe you have an extract?
Bobbi

Hi Rebecca and welcome.
Can't answer on the confusing data, but two things I would say are, (1) 500mg per day is not going to achieve anything, you need at least 2 x 500mg and more likely 3 or 4x 500mg per day (2) IMO, messing about weighing stuff from dubious sources isn't worth the effort, get the capsules from a well known brand and have at least some confidence - both Ainterol and Pueraria.co.uk have worked for me.

JimRebecca,

It seems that your 100 mg measurement might be incorrect.  The gel caps that Ainterol uses weigh 75 mg.  The larger size that I use weigh 100 mg. If your measurements were correct, then the capsules would contain virtually nothing.  A 500mg capsule should contain a bit less than 1/8 teaspoon or about .5 ml. I suggest you get a precision calibration weight and calibrate your scale.  That said PM weights varry all over the place.  E.g. the Ainterol 500 mg capsules contain about 400 mg of stuff. Furthermore, I don't think anyone has has established that one brand is any better than another.  The bulk PM that I get directly from Thailand is as good or better than anything I have used, IMO.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon