Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Been a while. Just wanted to say thanks.

Hey BN, wait- Nexum? When did that change? Huh.

Sigh.

I just came here to say thanks to everyone that helped me. Polymorphis, Huggy, Lotus, iaboy, flamesabers,  just to name a few of the very friendly, awesome, and knowledgeable people here. 

I originally came here, years ago, because I was questioning my gender, and thought herbs could give me some kind of an answer. Well, after about eight months on PM, SP, and a few other things, I now have an endocrinologist, therapist, and a prescription for HRT.

It's been kind of a scary and cool road, and I want all of you to know that you helped me, a lot, to get to where I am today. So from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

To anyone lurking, wondering what to do next, if you should or not, well, my advice is that if you're questioning something like this, life is too short and precious to not get an answer.

Thank you all again,

take care

(27-10-2016, 11:11 PM)Dana Mantra Eon Wrote:  Hey BN, wait- Nexum? When did that change? Huh.

Sigh.

I just came here to say thanks to everyone that helped me. Polymorphis, Huggy, Lotus, iaboy, flamesabers,  just to name a few of the very friendly, awesome, and knowledgeable people here. 

I originally came here, years ago, because I was questioning my gender, and thought herbs could give me some kind of an answer. Well, after about eight months on PM, SP, and a few other things, I now have an endocrinologist, therapist, and a prescription for HRT.

It's been kind of a scary and cool road, and I want all of you to know that you helped me, a lot, to get to where I am today. So from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

To anyone lurking, wondering what to do next, if you should or not, well, my advice is that if you're questioning something like this, life is too short and precious to not get an answer.

Thank you all again,

take care

Erm .... I hope that does not mean your leaving us for good ??
We so have quite a healthy transgender section here, so your more than welcome to stay, besides we enjoy your company.

Welcome back DME! !  I was thinking about you like about 3 - 4 months ago, wondering what you'd be up to.   Thanks for the shoutout.   YES, by all means, Stick Around.  If not, I will sick Lotus on ya.  LOL.... Tongue Big Grin

Hi Dana,

I think the website change occurred a month or so ago.

I hope you're not leaving for good.   Sad 

Feel free to stop back anytime or to chat with us in the chatroom.

Hi Dana

Nice to hear from you and happy that you are finding your way forward.  But as the others have said, hope this isn't goodbye?

Do not wish to presume, but perhaps you could let us know how you get on with your journey?  There is nothing like real life experiences to learn from, and you could help others following behind you.  And would be nice to hear from you too :-)

Take care and many hugs.

That does sound an awful lot like goodbye?  I hope not, BN has become well diversified between people on Herbs, HRT, and other things.   Big Grin  Besides your experience on what you've been through, going through etc. can be quite beneficial to others that are just starting out and not really sure where all of this will lead.

Sounds like things have changed quite a bit for you, I hope it has brought you some happiness and a bit of inner peace.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon