Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO Alone?

I figured I would just try BO now after I been on Vitex for awhile. I can't really afford anything to else to take with BO right now so I hope I can get some really nice results. Any thoughts are welcomed Big Grin

(30-10-2016, 03:35 PM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  I figured I would just try BO now after I been on Vitex for awhile. I can't really afford anything to else to take with BO right now so I hope I can get some really nice results. Any thoughts are welcomed Big Grin

I did BO for my first 5 months alone got results. But again I started at 1 and worked my way up to 8 pills over 5 months...
But I did not lower my T before hand....

(31-10-2016, 10:32 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(30-10-2016, 03:35 PM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  I figured I would just try BO now after I been on Vitex for awhile. I can't really afford anything to else to take with BO right now so I hope I can get some really nice results. Any thoughts are welcomed Big Grin

I did BO for my first 5 months alone got results. But again I started at 1 and worked my way up to 8 pills over 5 months...
But I did not lower my T before hand....

Very interesting I can't wait to see what happens I do know 1 thing for some reason I kinda stay hungry?

I'm not sure what is really going on but my butt feels more full and warm since been taking BO so does that mean BO is doing what it should be doing?

So far without anything than Vitex yo have start out with the BO I been taking has made some changes. I thought about just doing White Peony for awhile can anyone give me some good advice on what to do? I really want T to be gone to the point it won't come back and take over again.

Some time back I had got 10 bottles of BO and let me tell ya it really did start to make changes to everything. My mind and body. I want to get back on it and get the ball rolling good at least until I can get to finally be on HRT. My inner female needs to come out of her shell. My only problem with being able to stay on the herbs and supplements is that I don't have real income I only do surveys to make money and sometimes it is hard to keep things going.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon