Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

No longer Pierced

Hi, I decided to remove my piercings after 20 years or so, as I was getting too many low level irritating infections. So here they are without the piercings, both in a bra and exposed.  I believe there has been some growth in last 6 months - using PM and Saw Palmetto only.        

You can barely tell you had them pierced.  Mine were pierced long ago but my body was rejecting the piercings so I had to remove them.  I also had to deal with the constant minor infections.  Sad

Your overall development is look pretty good!  That angled show you can see the protrusion of your development.  Thanks for the update and sharing your progress!

Thanks Sofia,  Although there are minor marks where the piercings were (they were up to 2 gage at the end) the real legacy is that my nipples are bigger, and more or less permanently on "high-beam" mode. They also cover more of the aureola and I would love it if those grow larger over time to about 1" more in diameter then the nipple. Currently 42 3/4" under and 44 1/2" over the nipples I would love maybe one more inch of growth. Just enough so they are obviously breasts, but can be hidden fairly easily under clothing if I choose.

2 x 500mg PM morning and night

[attachment=13641 Wrote:Piercednips pid='192725' dateline='1478013907']Thanks Sofia,  Although there are minor marks where the piercings were (they were up to 2 gage at the end) the real legacy is that my nipples are bigger, and more or less permanently on "high-beam" mode. They also cover more of the aureola and I would love it if those grow larger over time to about 1" more in diameter then the nipple. Currently 42 3/4" under and 44 1/2" over the nipples I would love maybe one more inch of growth. Just enough so they are obviously breasts, but can be hidden fairly easily under clothing if I choose.

2 x 500mg PM morning and night

And I neglected the Saw Palmetto dosage - 1 x 450mg daily.   The PM is Ainterol and the Saw Palmetto is Nature's Bounty. I have also included a front view. This has been a work in progress over the last couple of years but there were a couple of large breaks in the middle as I had a sports injury and was concerned I was healing slower with the regimen. Now back on track - and hoping losing some weight elsewhere (I'm talking to you, stomach!) may accentuate my breasts more rather than reduce them as well.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That's fantastic!  Big Grin  The front pic looks nicely defined as well.  I can attest that shrinking of the gut does accentuate the chest.  Too bad I am a bit lazy in that regards, I could use a bit of a flatter tummy myself.

I also understand the high beam mode, I suppose that is why mine have always been the way they are, from having been pierced before, and after NBE, they kinda just blew up!  Yes, the areola seems to be a pain.  If you find something that helps with that, I am all ears!  Big Grin

Thanks for sharing your latest progress!

(03-11-2016, 06:44 PM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  That's fantastic!  Big Grin  The front pic looks nicely defined as well.  I can attest that shrinking of the gut does accentuate the chest.  Too bad I am a bit lazy in that regards, I could use a bit of a flatter tummy myself.

I also understand the high beam mode, I suppose that is why mine have always been the way they are, from having been pierced before, and after NBE, they kinda just blew up!  Yes, the areola seems to be a pain.  If you find something that helps with that, I am all ears!  Big Grin

Will continue working on my diet/exercise and will post once I lose at least 10 lbs then. Thanks for the inspiration Sofia.  As for the Areola, I guess there's tattooing lol?

(03-11-2016, 06:44 PM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  That's fantastic!  Big Grin  The front pic looks nicely defined as well.  I can attest that shrinking of the gut does accentuate the chest.  Too bad I am a bit lazy in that regards, I could use a bit of a flatter tummy myself.

Will continue working on my diet/exercise and will post once I lose at least 10 lbs then. Thanks for the inspiration Sofia.  As for the Areola, I guess there's tattooing lol?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon