Poll: How long before you noticed Feminisation Effects - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
less than 2 months
25.00%
25.00%
2 - 4 Months
38.89%
38.89%
4 - 8 Months
16.67%
16.67%
8 - 12 months
5.56%
5.56%
1 year
2.78%
2.78%
2 years
11.11%
11.11%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Poll: Feminisation Effects

I sat this evening trying to find out a average for the amount of time, it takes for body feminisation from NBE. I realised the information and expierences are sparsed.

I decided the best way to gather this information is a poll. So please answer Honestly.

How long before you started noticing Body Feminisation effects (Secondary Effects), while using NBE Herbs.
(Please comment below your regimen at the time if you can and any relevant information{feelings,sensations,diet,etc})

Thanks, Eden.

Gah. I accidentally put 2-4 but started budding in exactly a month.

Think it was PM and SP to start with.

You can feel effects within a few months, however effects noticeable by other ( who do not see you undressed ) may take several years.

I started getting some hair regrowth in less than two months.

To some extent it depends on the definition of 'effect's. I noticed fat accumulating in  about 3 weeks, but it was 3 months before I felt the beginning of budding, so I've voted for 2-4 months.

Fat deposits quite quick
Budding 6 weeks

Loss of male smell 1 week

Julie

Within the first couple of months fat deposits shifting in the breasts. It was shortly after switching from Natureday to PM.

Budding in several weeks. Curves in several months. Voted for 2-4 months.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon