Poll: How long before you Noticed Feminisation Effects on HRT - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Less than 1 month
27.27%
27.27%
2 - 4 Months
39.39%
39.39%
4 - 8 Months
24.24%
24.24%
8 - 12 Months
3.03%
3.03%
1 Years
3.03%
3.03%
2 Years
3.03%
3.03%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Poll: Feminisation Effects on HRT

I sat this evening trying to find out a average for the amount of time, it takes for body feminisation from HRT and NBE. I realised the information and expierences are sparse.

I decided the best way to gather this information is a poll, there is one for NBE as well. So please answer Honestly.

How long before you started noticing Body Feminisation effects (Secondary Effects), while using Synthetic Hormones(HRT).
(Please comment below your dosage/info at the time and any relevant information{feelings,sensations,diet,etc})

Thanks, Eden.

You can feel effects within a few months, however effects noticeable by other ( who do not see you undressed ) may take several years.

It could be since I had already been on NBE for 20 months already but I did take a month off between NBE and HRT.  Within 3 weeks I started to feel the changes.  Changes were mental, and physical.  My breasts had stopped aching after stopping NBE.  It took about three weeks for that to stop after I stopped taking all herbs.  About three weeks into starting HRT the aches picked up again.

Mentally took a bit longer but still less than a month for me to calm back down close to where I was at on herbs.  YMMV.

I've been taking estrogen for about a year, and a T blocker (Spironolactone) for about 3 months. The ONLY thing happening is that Mr.Happy doesn't work any more. Im quite frustrated.

i probably should make my own program thread and put the following in there, but, im not quite ready...

I dont know when exactly it happened but my upper arm(humurus), the muscle tone and shape has changed. ALOT. 

i havent been paying attention but i have noticed fatigue over the last month or so. i went to scratch my arm a few minutes ago, and much to my suprise, that muscle tone and shape i had was gone. just poof, the skin was smooth and looks much more like that of women ive known. - now ive been only on NBE, so i will eventually move this post out of here. but i thought id share.

Recap: somewhere in the last 45 days my arms have changed shape slightly, to be far more slim and less muscle tone.(total time since NBE restart 3 months)

[Image: ckoSOi2.png]

Here's my answer, I guess. I'll be one month on hrt soon. It's possible that electrolysis and getting my brows done had an impact too, but I haven't had much work on the hair near my chin yet, I've been gradually working my down from the top and up from the bottom.

3 months of herbs probably didn't hurt either.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon