Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I WANT to die

GamerGuy,

A lesser man would have already given up.
I hope that you are at least off your insane ex's radar with this...

Don't chalk it all up to life, fight back where you can.
Like excommunicating that girl who has a boyfriend, it sucks and you didn't do it on purpose but that shit will bite you in the ass.

I hope things go better but sometimes we just find ourselves too deep to climb out by ourselves.
Don't be afraid to ask for help

Best wishes

(25-11-2016, 08:10 PM)GamerGuy Wrote:  It gets so hard to keep my head up when life keeps shoveling shit in my face over and over. And over.

It almost makes a person want to throw in the towel. Like WHY TRY. Everything goes wrong always.

P.S.: There are no homeless shelters here. Winter is starting and my fingertips are a bit numb. I guess my only option at this point would be to commit a crime so I can sit in a warm jail cell. Sad

Are there no social services you can reach out to ? The fact that there are no homless shelters in your area is insane.

Its been a long and hectic hiatus but I am still around, and all is well finally. Im all settled in to a new apartment, and mostly worry free. I wanted to let everyone know Im okay and no need to worry about me Smile On another note, I've met my soulmate and I have never been happier! We share all the same likes and dislikes, tastes in music, food, books, even video games! She is also bisexual so if I transition, she would still be content with me. She is my dream come true!

(09-12-2016, 05:38 AM)GamerGuy Wrote:  Its been a long and hectic hiatus but I am still around, and all is well finally. Im all settled in to a new apartment, and mostly worry free. I wanted to let everyone know Im okay and no need to worry about me Smile  On another note, I've met my soulmate and I have never been happier! We share all the same likes and dislikes, tastes in music, food, books, even video games! She is also bisexual so if I transition, she would still be content with me. She is my dream come true!

re: ...and even video games

How perfect is that!

re: she is my dream come true

That's great to hear! Sometimes good appears just after a rough patch.

(09-12-2016, 05:38 AM)GamerGuy Wrote:  Its been a long and hectic hiatus but I am still around, and all is well finally. Im all settled in to a new apartment, and mostly worry free. I wanted to let everyone know Im okay and no need to worry about me Smile  On another note, I've met my soulmate and I have never been happier! We share all the same likes and dislikes, tastes in music, food, books, even video games! She is also bisexual so if I transition, she would still be content with me. She is my dream come true!

That's great GG, funny enough I was Just thinking about you yesterday.  Its great to hear that after all the turmoil you have been through, everything is beginning to fall into place. 
Are you still thinking along the transitioning lines or is that put on hold for now ?

She sounds amazing, I'm happy for you GG.

Have you come out to her?

I've not come out yet, and transitioning is currently on hold. Pharma HRT is doing nothing positive and the side effects are terrible. Im going to switch back to herbs and PM once Im financially able. I do plan on coming out to her soon but when the time is right. Randomly blurting out something that big doesn't seem right haha.

My gf and I were drinking and decided to play a little game... you tell me a secret and I tell you one. As it turns out she is just as freaky as I am! Then my biggest secret came out... Turns out she is not just okay with me being transgender, she actually SUPPORTS IT. She asked me to try on all my girl clothes and wants to take me shopping for new clothes! This is a massive turning point in my life and this is honestly the happiest I have ever been in my life!

Wow!  Out of the scorched remains of the forest fire, a new tree buds.  I hope it works out for you GG.  So many of us just wish for tolerance- support is too big to hope for, and enthusiastic support seems an impossible dream.  Congrats

(15-12-2016, 11:52 AM)GamerGuy Wrote:  My gf and I were drinking and decided to play a little game... you tell me a secret and I tell you one. As it turns out she is just as freaky as I am! Then my biggest secret came out... Turns out she is not just okay with me being transgender, she actually SUPPORTS IT. She asked me to try on all my girl clothes and wants to take me shopping for new clothes! This is a massive turning point in my life and this is honestly the happiest I have ever been in my life!
OMG. That's so awesome...

I'd be tempted to take a picture with some new clothes on, send it to the X saying take that bitch !! 

So glad things have turned around for you. Are you getting any chance to see your young one ?  You shouldn't loose contact with them.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon