Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I WANT to die

Exclamation 

My wife of 10 years has left me for another man. I can't bear to live on without her. I don't know what to do with myself. I haven't left my bed nor eaten in three days. Im lost and broken. Im horribly dehydrated and can't even cry anymore. I don't wish to live.

(01-11-2016, 02:32 AM)GamerGuy Wrote:  My wife of 10 years has left me for another man. I can't bear to live on without her. I don't know what to do with myself. I haven't left my bed nor eaten in three days.  Im lost and broken. Im horribly dehydrated and can't even cry anymore. I don't wish to live.

Oh... Please dont talk like that..

Please go to a hospital and ask to talk to a crisis worker. Or call a help line. 

It can and will get better.

I have sent you a private message.. Call me if you need ..

Thank you Janet, you've been a world of help. I'm doing a bit better today. I still haven't eaten at all, but at least I'm able to keep some water down. The mere thought of food makes me feel sick to my stomach still.

Sent you a private message gamerguy.  

It's good you're at least keeping yourself hydrated, perhaps you can try some soup later as well.  Know that you're not alone in all this, please take care.

(01-11-2016, 02:55 PM)GamerGuy Wrote:  Thank you Janet, you've been a world of help. I'm doing a bit better today. I still haven't eaten at all, but at least I'm able to keep some water down. The mere thought of food makes me feel sick to my stomach still.

No thanks needed, just to see you post a message today makes me feel so much better.

Gamedude, 

Pull yourself up my friend, you can and will get past this. Life throws (shitty) curve balls at us all the time, don't let this beat you. The hurt (or wound) is unimaginable (been there too), lean on friends here (undeniable support from people you know). Stick around kid, good things will happen.

L.  Smile

When my wife left me I was pretty down and she took the cats and she took a lot of stuff from our apartment. But I I was so lonely I had to find a way out of it. So I started going to dance clubs for a few weeks on Saturday night. Then I tried online dating and the first lady is send a letter to we had a sexy date I brought food over to her place from Corner Bakery and I happened to get really lucky and find the right woman. So now we've been married for 6 months and we've been together for about four years. I am so much more happy with my new wife sexy Amy compared to my old wife.

It was just a few years ago, the woman i married and spent 11 years of my life with. She left me, took everything and left me with nothing but a broken shell of myself.

Its hard, Really REALLY hard some days in the beginning. But it gets better over time, DONT give up. Dont EVER give up, its only the beginning after all. 

Stay positive, try to stay strong, because, you will be better later on and happy that you did keep on fighting. Smile
Tongue 

I suffered with Depression for over 30 years.  And Bipolar for 9.  I go to DBSA support groups Depression Bipolar Support Alliance.  DBSA National Group. They are in every state.  If someone goes and is ill or suicidal they get you immediate help.  My group takes place in a Hospital with a Mental Hospital.  Also they perform transitioning for Trans and Top and bottom surgeries.  Folks who are transitioning spend their year working in town.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon