Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I WANT to die

Every day is another step forward. I started using a dating app (POF- Plenty Of Fish) recently, and have been chatting up a few nice people, and already have a date on Monday! When I got off work, I saw my Ex's truck was at her friends house, as well as her new boyfriend's junk-beater. That put me in a vengeful mood, so when i got home, I showered, dressed, and psyched myself up into Alpha male mode (that's getting harder to do these days lol) and went out to a club. Within FIVE MINUTES I already had women making an effort to talk to me, and one boyish, geeky girl in particular stood out to me. Her and I hit it off pretty well, and I bought her a couple drinks. We parted ways once the place closed down for the night, but I left feeling GOOD. That's something I have not felt for some time. When I got home I threw on the happiest sounding tune I could find, and have not yet wiped the smile off my face  Big Grin                                                                                               |
                                                                               V

(06-11-2016, 11:32 AM)GamerGuy Wrote:  Every day is another step forward. I started using a dating app (POF- Plenty Of Fish) recently, and have been chatting up a few nice people, and already have a date on Monday! When I got off work, I saw my Ex's truck was at her friends house, as well as her new boyfriend's junk-beater. That put me in a vengeful mood, so when i got home, I showered, dressed, and psyched myself up into Alpha male mode (that's getting harder to do these days lol) and went out to a club. Within FIVE MINUTES I already had women making an effort to talk to me, and one boyish, geeky girl in particular stood out to me. Her and I hit it off pretty well, and I bought her a couple drinks. We parted ways once the place closed down for the night, but I left feeling GOOD. That's something I have not felt for some time. When I got home I threw on the happiest sounding tune I could find, and have not yet wiped the smile off my face  Big Grin                                                                                               |
                                                                               V

That's great.  Like I was saying, there is life after a breakup. You just have to find it. I am so glad to see you are able to pull your self together. Of course, ome of the hardest things ahead is having to tell any new female interest about your NBE/Transgender feelings. I wouldn't tell them too soon, but you should bring it up before things get too serious. I think if I was in the same situation, in POF, I would put it in my profile.

I live in a small area, (population under 7k) and there's a strong religious presence here. Sharing things like that publicly would probably get me run out of town... But sharing it on a one-on-one basis with someone I plan on getting serious with would be better.

Again this is all good. But YMMV on POF. IME it was never very much more than crazy people. But, different are, different people.

Either way, good luck!

Things just keep looking more and more positive as time goesSmile. I had a date tonight with an amazing girl and it went very well. She even wants a second date! She had a wonderful personality, gorgeous looks, and she went out of her way to fit me in between her 3 jobs and schooling. The only thing I'm worried about is what other people will think about the age difference. I'm 30, and she is only 22. Her and I are perfectly fine with it, but this is a small area, and people love to gossip. She is also not from the area, and I am afraid she may become overwhelmed with all that baggage and want to break it off.

But ohhh boy is the ex ever enraged over this hahaha...

(08-11-2016, 07:18 AM)GamerGuy Wrote:  Things just keep looking more and more positive as time goesSmile. I had a date tonight with an amazing girl and it went very well. She even wants a second date! She had a wonderful personality, gorgeous looks, and she went out of her way to fit me in between her 3 jobs and schooling. The only thing I'm worried about is what other people will think about the age difference. I'm 30, and she is only 22. Her and I are perfectly fine with it, but this is a small area, and people love to gossip. She is also not from the area, and I am afraid she may become overwhelmed with all that baggage and want to break it off.

But ohhh boy is the ex ever enraged over this hahaha...

Great news, I wouldn't worry too much about the age, as long as your happy..
As for the ex, I don't really think her opinion counts, she haven't had away when she walked out.

Tomorrow we're having our second date! 1st date I took her to dinner, Im thinking coffee date then a movie after for this one. Im starting to wonder though, is a future with her possible? She's in the area for schooling, so I wonder if Im just an "area fling" for her... I think too much. On the other hand, there's another woman I met on the same dating app who is interested in me who lives in the area, is established here, has been through 2divorces and so knows what it's like, and is almost twice the age of the 1st girl. Never in my life would I have thought I would have a problem of too many women, too many choices. Now there is a third girl who wants to take me with her on a Jamaican cruise, but i want happiness, not money. Not interested. Theres a 4th girl who just wants a booty call from me, also not interested. A 5th, 6th.... and so on. Wfjbkvgddfbjjfsgbjk.

P.S. :I think the title of this topic needs to be changed as it no longer apples ^_^

It looks like your going to be busy dating for the next few months, glad to see things are really looking up for you.

I dont know if I would change the topic. By leaving it your letting other posters who may be in the same position, how fast things can change for the better.

Looks like your recovering quickly, and with great success in the partner dept.
Have you told your new dates about your femme side?
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon