Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Keeping your partner entertained on your nipples

I think I am close to expressing, but she won't suck me enough.

As a boy, I got my best friend to latch on to me by smothering my nipples in ice cream. It was cold but satisfying. He sucked me hard.

Any suggestions for enticing breast flavours? They have to linger on the nipple.

Some people by nature just love that sort of thing. A man with breasts has more to suck for one who inherently enjoys doing so. Smile

(06-11-2016, 01:59 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Some people by nature just love that sort of thing. A man with breasts has more to suck for one who inherently enjoys doing so. Smile

Since my program has a severe influence to my ability to perform my wife now sucks and bites my nipples so I can have 2-3 nipple orgasm instead of the one wet one I used to have. Not a bad trade ;-)

(07-11-2016, 03:43 AM)Birgit Wrote:  
(06-11-2016, 01:59 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Some people by nature just love that sort of thing. A man with breasts has more to suck for one who inherently enjoys doing so. Smile

Since my program has a severe influence to my ability to perform my wife now sucks and bites my nipples so I can have 2-3 nipple orgasm instead of the one wet one I used to have. Not a bad trade ;-)

Very nice, Birgit!
Does it help with the little guy, too?  I'm jealous!
-Dianna

(08-11-2016, 03:47 AM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  Very nice, Birgit!
-Dianna

No, this are what my wife refers to as "dry orgasm" LOL but they are worth it.
We are transitioning almost into a lesbian relationship recently.
The last few times we did not even try to include the little guy ( who became really a "little guy" ) into our act.

(08-11-2016, 09:41 PM)Birgit Wrote:  
(08-11-2016, 03:47 AM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  Very nice, Birgit!
-Dianna

No, this are what my wife refers to as "dry orgasm" LOL but they are worth it.
We are transitioning almost into a lesbian relationship recently.
The last few times we did not even try to include the little guy ( who became really a "little guy" ) into our act.

If thats what you want, Congrats!

if not, add more zinc to your diet and rumors are Horny Goat Weed does wonders for helping the little guy come back to life. - i personally have dealt with ED through all of my life at one time or another. regardless of stimuli, but i can recall a few times, adding zinc did WONDERS. i went from unable to perform as a male, to feeling like a greek god in the bedroom again lol.

Not that any of that matter, given now things have changed and the subject matter of the topic.

As far as Nipples and Lactation go, are you using anything like Fenugreek?

I am fine with it, actually this really helps me to stay truth in my Marriage <3

I am not taring anything like Fenugreek right now, I want to wait until I have female breasts until I try to lactate in a year or 2.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon