Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Super Moon.

Some of you may have heard about the super moon we are getting on Monday 14th november, its supposed to be 30% closer than normal.

My guess is this is being caused by an increase in the earths gravity. I am sure of this beceause the last few weeks I have noticed a few large items that I could normally pick up with little effort, are now beginning to become a challenge. Dodgy  Tongue  Sad

Are you referring to the extra-super super moon on November 14th?

https://science.nasa.gov/news-articles/2...supermoons

The full moon of November 14 is not only the closest full moon of 2016 but also the closest full moon to date in the 21st century. The full moon won’t come this close to Earth again until November 25, 2034.

(04-11-2016, 04:35 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Some of you may have heard about the super moon we are getting on Monday 24th november, its supposed to be 30% closer than normal.

My guess is this is being caused by an increase in the earths gravity. I am sure of this beceause the last few weeks I have noticed a few large items that I could normally pick up with little effort, are now beginning to become a challenge. Dodgy  Tongue  Sad

I actually meant the 14th ... Damn phone keeps doing weird autocorrect stuff for me.

Thanks for pointing the error out.

Stupid me.  And here I thought it was due to us feminizing!   Tongue  Now I know who and what to blame it on~ ~ Angry

Been reading about this... It really sucks i have to work that morning... -_-

Not to mention 8am its quite bright out, here... so i doubt ill see anything.

Cool! I have my doctor's appointment to revise my HRT levels on that day :3

I changed over to my winter wheels yesterday, now I'm looking up at the rack thinking .... How the hell am I going to get the summer ones up there.

(07-11-2016, 06:10 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I changed over to my winter wheels yesterday, now I'm looking up at the rack thinking .... How the hell am I going to get the summer ones up there.

Wait until the 'super moon' is directly overhead, the gravity from the moon should make them lighter. Tongue

(09-11-2016, 11:10 PM)Grew_Some Wrote:  
(07-11-2016, 06:10 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I changed over to my winter wheels yesterday, now I'm looking up at the rack thinking .... How the hell am I going to get the summer ones up there.

Wait until the 'super moon' is directly overhead, the gravity from the moon should make them lighter. Tongue

Too late ... I figured I could do it .. So I did, now my back hurts. Go figure !!

(10-11-2016, 01:17 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(09-11-2016, 11:10 PM)Grew_Some Wrote:  

Too late ... I figured I could do it .. So I did, now my back hurts. Go figure !!

should have enlisted the help of some super-cute hunk of a guy to lift them Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon