Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Super Moon.

Super Moon equals super Romance

(10-11-2016, 01:25 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  
(10-11-2016, 01:17 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(09-11-2016, 11:10 PM)Grew_Some Wrote:  
(07-11-2016, 06:10 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I changed over to my winter wheels yesterday, now I'm looking up at the rack thinking .... How the hell am I going to get the summer ones up there.

Wait until the 'super moon' is directly overhead, the gravity from the moon should make them lighter. Tongue

Too late ... I figured I could do it .. So I did, now my back hurts. Go figure !!

should have enlisted the help of some super-cute hunk of a guy to lift them Tongue

I actually tried to get my sons to pick them up, both of them couldn't even get the wheels last their hips. I do know it's going to be harder in another 6 months when I have to change them again.

(10-11-2016, 11:13 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(09-11-2016, 11:10 PM)Grew_Some Wrote:  
(07-11-2016, 06:10 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I changed over to my winter wheels yesterday, now I'm looking up at the rack thinking .... How the hell am I going to get the summer ones up there.

Wait until the 'super moon' is directly overhead, the gravity from the moon should make them lighter. Tongue

Too late ... I figured I could do it .. So I did, now my back hurts. Go figure !!

should have enlisted the help of some super-cute hunk of a guy to lift them Tongue

I actually tried to get my sons to pick them up, both of them couldn't even get the wheels last their hips. I do know it's going to be harder in another 6 months when I have to change them again.

maybe create a chain hoist that you just push a button and they go up and down :Tongue why lift them physically Smile

(10-11-2016, 01:40 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  
(10-11-2016, 11:13 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(09-11-2016, 11:10 PM)Grew_Some Wrote:  Wait until the 'super moon' is directly overhead, the gravity from the moon should make them lighter. Tongue

maybe create a chain hoist that you just push a button and they go up and down :Tongue why lift them physically Smile

I think an easier answer is to just leave them on the floor in a corner ..lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon