Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek Sprouting Seeds (Sprouts)

Fenugreek Sprouting Seeds

Just ordered some fenugreek sprouting seeds (and some seeds for broccoli sprouts) as I want to give Fenugreek a try, in this different context.

I've tried potent fenugreek before (in a different context), in the form of Testofen, a standardized extract (50% fenusides) for increasing testosterone. When taking it, it was also strongly suggested to also take something like stinging nettle to avoid some of the estrogenic effects. Testofen also made one smell like maple syrup (especially since many taking it would be lifting weights).

As I was considering fenugreek once again for this completely different purpose, I came across this article yesterday that pointed to a particular form of it that (for some) turned out to be the most effective: fenugreek sprouts. Makes sense. When I was researching broccoli prior for general health, it was clear that an even greater health benefit comes from broccoli sprouts. Intending to try the latter anyway, I opted to get some fenugreek sprouting seeds as well as the form I'll try, rather than another dry, encapsulated supplement. Both arrive later today.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all...herbs-bust

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon