Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol.us

Put in an order with them a week ago.  Unfortunately it seems they are not a genuine site.  I used a debit card without a paypal account so not really much I can do to get back my 20 dollars without it being a headache.  Do not make the same mistake I did.  Sadly I can't really afford to order from another site for a few days.

They are legit. Why are you saying they are not?

(08-11-2016, 12:11 AM)dijonxXx Wrote:  Put in an order with them a week ago.  Unfortunately it seems they are not a genuine site.  I used a debit card without a paypal account so not really much I can do to get back my 20 dollars without it being a headache.  Do not make the same mistake I did.  Sadly I can't really afford to order from another site for a few days.

If buying in the US, try here: http://www.ainterolherbs.com/shippedwith...-31.htmlbv     

And stick with the Shipped Within USA options.

I have bought from this guy in New York several times. Really fast shipping and good communication. His name is
Bill. Here's the link that I order from. http://www.ainterolherbs.com/shippedwithinusa-c-31.html
Verge, I think that you and I buy from the same place. Your link is dead, tho.
Good luck!

(08-11-2016, 01:40 AM)MrEricka Wrote:  They are legit. Why are you saying they are not?

Sorry I should have been more clear, it seems the ainterol.us site in particular is not a good site to order from.  at least for my location.  their contact form just bounces you an email which says that email address does not exist.  you are correct that the ainterol brand is fine though.

(08-11-2016, 10:12 PM)dijonxXx Wrote:  
(08-11-2016, 01:40 AM)MrEricka Wrote:  They are legit. Why are you saying they are not?

Sorry I should have been more clear, it seems the ainterol.us site in particular is not a good site to order from.  at least for my location.  their contact form just bounces you an email which says that email address does not exist.  you are correct that the ainterol brand is fine though.

At one point, they had advertised having the larger bottle of extract, which I ordered.  It arrived nearly 3 weeks later, it came from Germany.  I sent a rather nasty letter to them and they explained they didn't stock that.  I told them what a horrible business model.  They either need to stock it, or send an email saying so, and giving an option to cancel or accept the delay

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon