Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Changes in strength

ok, no brainer:

How many of you have noticed a change in your physical strength while on NBE /HRT.

How long before you noticed that you are not as strong as you were?

Was it gradual? or noticed one day?

(10-11-2016, 01:29 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  ok, no brainer:

How many of you have noticed a change in your physical strength while on NBE /HRT.

How long before you noticed that you are not as strong as you were?

Was it gradual? or noticed one day?

Hmmm, I think mine was a shock when I noticed my loss of strength.  It's not like I'm a construction worker, but one day I went to move a cement construction block and thought.....  Dang, this thing feels pretty heavy.

It's a gradual thing for me, but my strength has defiantly dropped.
Its hard to tell if it's simplyh down to HRT, or if it's my age too.

Like Jannet, age is a factor now too.
I was always active, outside. I cut and split wood for winter heat, built seawalls, and retaining walls by hand, and never had any problems with lifting or moving heavy objects.
For the last 3-4 years my days became slower due to working from home and spending most of it tied to a chair.
I've been on NBE for ~ 1 3/4 years, and now I'm retired I have noticed those 36# catfood bags are getting heavier and I buy 60# sakrete bags instead of 80#. So it maybe NBE and age and trying to get back to an active lifestyle that takes me away from this damned computer and outside.
I have been taking a probiotic for the past year and I do have much more stamina but pure strength is noticeably weaker.
Bobbi

I know my strength and endurance has diminished since going on NBE full time.  Like the others who have responded, I am not sure if itis age or the herbs that are slowing me down.  Either way, I don't like getting old.
I do keep wondering who the old person in the mirror is.

It took at least a month for me to notice, mostly in my arms and shoulders. I don't think I have lost much in my legs or core though.

I can't effortlessly drag booths around at work anymore Tongue

I was never particularly strong to start with, so it`s hard to say really, but Stamina has dropped for sure!
even things like shaving or washing my hair makes my arms ache, and this old hair dryer I have weighs a ton after 2-3 mins Smile

Goes without saying, one of my jobs is quite physically demanding some days... im expected to lift 100+lbs repeatedly. 

A few months ago, i wouldnt break a sweat, i would lift them, toss them, be done. mostly without being winded at all or at the very least not being physically sore...

Now... -_- i was struggling to lift 80lbs, and my muscles STILL hurt today. i feel more tired at times, but others i feel far more energetic. its a complex feeling.

-----

If you read my comment on my poll from the other day(HRT Version), i have noticed a change in my physique around my arms. This morning i was able to cross my legs above the knees (i had a hard time bending my hip that far inward before for some reason?) these are all things that go with out any other explination. My habits and diet havent changed too much, the only thing that changed is NBE/HRT.

So yes, i have noticed a change in strength. a big one.

Had recently tried a fenugreek supplement (Solgar) and noticed an odd weakening in arm strength. Not what I would have expected, since I've taken Testofen prior (specialty Fenugreek supplement (not Force Factor) aimed at increasing testosterone). That actually helped with lifting weights. Regular fenugreek (on this recent go anyway) seemed to have the opposite effect.

The more of other things I try (I like to experiment), the more I like simply sticking with PM. And even that can slow me down a bit during the day (hard to explain, but it's there) so I tend to stick with that later in the day and at night. The cream version...anytime!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon