Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New & Improved!

**EDIT**
I started on this site as "Katrina", then switched to "Hurricane", "SkyeBlu82" and finally "JennaSkye". Most anyone that is still here from 2014-2015 would know me as "Hurricane" (Hurricane Katrina).
**/EDIT**
Wow.. 2016 has been a CRAZY year:
  • Switched over to Synthetic HRT at the end of December.
  • Came out to my 3 boys in February
  • Came out publicly as trans in Feburary
  • One of my closest friends died in a car accident in Feburary.
  • Wife gave me the boot in March (the eve before Easter)
  • Moved out of the house (early April)
  • Filed for divorce (early April)
  • Came out at work in April
  • Transitioned publicly in April
  • Legally changed my name to "Jenna Skye" in June
  • Legally changed my gender to "Female" in June
  • Lost my job @ Microsoft in June (They moved our project to Puerto Rico)
  • Got a job closer to home.. Matched my pay from Microsoft. Got over a month paid vacation.. Found myself.
  • Went on a date with a guy.. We kissed. (I definitely like girls)
  • Hooked up with my best friend (she was married.. oops..)
  • Put in an offer for a house in September (it was accepted)
  • Met a girl on POF in September
  • She asked me out in October (early in the month)
  • Closing on new house in the next few days
I was afraid to post pictures of myself.. Not anymore. My shell has been blown wide open. I am the happiest I have EVER been in my entire life!

Thank you every single person on this site who helped me understand myself. Who put up with my relentless questions. I love you all!

Old Me:
[Image: 4_old_me.jpg]

New Me:
[Image: 1.jpg][Image: 2.jpg][Image: 3.jpg][Image: 5.jpg][Image: 6.jpg]

That's amazing, congratulations !

Wow what a story.  That sounds like a book or a movie or at least a TV script for Transparent.

Congrats Jenna! 

Its inspiration to us all, and a welcomed reminder that no matter how crazy things can get. You can still find yourself in the madness and achieve happiness throughout!

Keep spreading the word and your knowledge around here!

Hey, I like your name!  Anyways, great to see you out and you look great.  Def big difference from the old you!

Wow, on HRT just since last December??  You must really respond well then.  I will have to take a look and see if you have any old progress pics then.  Sorry to hear about your personal life, but it seems you are working through it just fine.

Wow .... Its been a busy year for you, that's for sure.
You look happy, and that is sooo important.

Thanks for droping in and sharing your story,
and your pictures. Its helpful for some of us dreading going down that path.

Thank you all for the kind words. I am working on being even more transparent & more vocal. I don't want the younger generations to grow up with the internal pain, confusion and struggles I dealt with. I want to reach as many youth as possible to let them know they're not alone..

BTW.. I know this is a breast growing forum.. So, here:
[Image: 1.jpg][Image: 2.jpg]

Wowwwwwwwww Amazing year you have had and also in the changes! Big Grin

(11-11-2016, 11:10 PM)JennaSkye Wrote:  Thank you all for the kind words. I am working on being even more transparent & more vocal. I don't want the younger generations to grow up with the internal pain, confusion and struggles I dealt with. I want to reach as many youth as possible to let them know they're not alone..

BTW.. I know this is a breast growing forum.. So, here:
[Image: 1.jpg][Image: 2.jpg]

GREAT pics! Your transparency is much appreciated .  beautiful  shape and growth. Thanks for sharing. very inspiring !

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon