Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

White peony AA to add to my hrt regimen.

O.k. so I'm finally tired of the side effects of spironolactone.  Seems I cant even tolerate 100 mg!  So my doctor already cleared me to reduce my dosage by half.  My question is that will white peony interphere with the spiro and does it have any effects on estrogen receptors or interaction with my estrogen?  I wanted to make sure my t and dht levels are under control. Already taking Finasteride for the dht.  Im also taking provera that already has mild aa effects too.

(11-11-2016, 05:04 AM)Skye is on fire Wrote:  O.k. so I'm finally tired of the side effects of spironolactone.  Seems I cant even tolerate 100 mg!  So my doctor already cleared me to reduce my dosage by half.  My question is that will white peony interphere with the spiro and does it have any effects on estrogen receptors or interaction with my estrogen?  I wanted to make sure my t and dht levels are under control. Already taking Finasteride for the dht.  Im also taking provera that already has mild aa effects too.

I used WP while I was taking Spiro.  I am not on Estrogens.  The only thing that WP will do, is any T left over it will convert it to E.  So, you may get a little more E after a bit.  But, if you are not too high already, it shouldn't  be that big of a deal.  Maybe Lotus would have a better idea.

My T was already nuked anyways.  Started reducing spiro today and will being getting another test next month though.  Just wanted to add wp for extra measure.

(11-11-2016, 05:45 AM)Skye is on fire Wrote:  My T was already nuked anyways.  Started reducing spiro today and will being getting another test next month though.  Just wanted to add wp for extra measure.

I switch WP & Reishi month by month, for the same reason. I will have my levels checked again in a few weeks, currently on 150mg spiro.

My understanding is, once you have kicked T down for long enough,  estrogen itself ( by injection ) will keep it down.  

My E is supposed to be 2mg daily, through patches.

For reference, at 150mg spiro. My T was 4 and my E was still in the mid male range, I felt like crap, worn out and tired all the time.

I dropped down to 100mg spiro, my T was at 22 and my E upto low/mid female range. 

The WP helped get my E up.

The indication I see is 2mg E and up to 400mg Spiro is considered the norm Here.  Huh Huh

My T was actually a nuked on only 50 milligrams of spiro a day. However I've been on 100 milligrams of spiro since October. The problem with that is it increase my need to drink water. If I don't drink the lease required amount that at least one and a half gallons a day or more then I start getting some severe night lower leg cramps.   I am currently on 6 milligrams of estradiol sublingual (up from 4mg). Hopefully that will be enough to keep the T down with a lower amount of Spiro. This is the other reason why I wanted to add white penny to the regimen. Just as like an insurance policy

But on another note, what about red reishi? I also read that it down regulate estrogen receptors so I'm not sure if that's the route I want to try and sabotage my E progress.

(11-11-2016, 03:47 PM)Skye is on fire Wrote:  But on another note, what about red reishi? I also read that it down regulate estrogen receptors so I'm not sure if that's the route I want to try and sabotage my E progress.

I will have to look into that,  I know it's supposed to be more effective than Spiro.

Really...I need to also.

(11-11-2016, 03:41 PM)Skye is on fire Wrote:  My T was actually a nuked on only 50 milligrams of spiro a day. However I've been on 100 milligrams of spiro since October. The problem with that is it increase my need to drink water. If I don't drink the lease required amount that at least one and a half gallons a day or more then I start getting some severe night lower leg cramps.   I am currently on 6 milligrams of estradiol sublingual (up from 4mg). Hopefully that will be enough to keep the T down with a lower amount of Spiro. This is the other reason why I wanted to add white penny to the regimen. Just as like an insurance policy

Skye, if your T was blasted, then you probably won't see a lot of benefit with WP cause there is not much to work with.  And, besides, once your T is down to bio female levels, it's my understanding, that your T will or shouldn't rebound if still on E.  At least that is what I remember from my GD.

(11-11-2016, 06:15 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(11-11-2016, 03:41 PM)Skye is on fire Wrote:  My T was actually a nuked on only 50 milligrams of spiro a day. However I've been on 100 milligrams of spiro since October. The problem with that is it increase my need to drink water. If I don't drink the lease required amount that at least one and a half gallons a day or more then I start getting some severe night lower leg cramps.   I am currently on 6 milligrams of estradiol sublingual (up from 4mg). Hopefully that will be enough to keep the T down with a lower amount of Spiro. This is the other reason why I wanted to add white penny to the regimen. Just as like an insurance policy

Skye, if your T was blasted, then you probably won't see a lot of benefit with WP cause there is not much to work with.  And, besides, once your T is down to bio female levels, it's my understanding, that your T will or shouldn't rebound if still on E.  At least that is what I remember from my GD.

That makes sense to me.  But idk, heard of girls having to constantly up dosage because of sudden increas of t in between test even after they were initially low. So.  Idk, maybe just continue my 100 mg spiro and deal with the waster issue.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon