Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

White peony AA to add to my hrt regimen.

Ok..so still on the fence with this issue.  Ordered the wp anyways and it's sitting on the kitchen table.  In the end...I don't want it to interfere with my hrt.  Thats the bottom line and the main part of my question.  I'm just confused as far as what actual properties this stuff has.  Is it a phyto-e and will compete with my estrace pills?  I've read a while back it is an aa but can't find that info anymore because now I'm seeing that it only converts t to e.  In any case..I'm sure I'm pretty spent on T and there wont be much to convert so it would be a waste of time?   I know it has immune benefits, so if nothing else I wouldn't be wasting my money using it as long as it didnt effect my hrt negatively.  I know we all aren't doctors or bio chemists here...but anyone has the straight scoop?  Lol

(02-12-2016, 02:09 PM)Skye is on fire Wrote:  Ok..so still on the fence with this issue.  Ordered the wp anyways and it's sitting on the kitchen table.  In the end...I don't want it to interfere with my hrt.  Thats the bottom line and the main part of my question.  I'm just confused as far as what actual properties this stuff has.  Is it a phyto-e and will compete with my estrace pills?  I've read a while back it is an aa but can't find that info anymore because now I'm seeing that it only converts t to e.  In any case..I'm sure I'm pretty spent on T and there wont be much to convert so it would be a waste of time?   I know it has immune benefits, so if nothing else I wouldn't be wasting my money using it as long as it didnt effect my hrt negatively.  I know we all aren't doctors or bio chemists here...but anyone has the straight scoop?  Lol

If it helps I do use it as part on my HRT. My Dr wanted me to increase my spyro, I figured I was taking enough spyro as it was, he also didn't want me to increase my E, that I figured was not enough. So for me, it solved two issues.

K thanks.  But did you notice any changes?  Or, it's hard to say?

(02-12-2016, 03:18 PM)Skye is on fire Wrote:  K thanks.  But did you notice any changes?  Or, it's hard to say?

I think it's hard to say ... Sure I feel something, but it's not like the feeling you get when you step up the E.

(02-12-2016, 02:09 PM)Skye is on fire Wrote:  Ok..so still on the fence with this issue.  Ordered the wp anyways and it's sitting on the kitchen table.  In the end...I don't want it to interfere with my hrt.  Thats the bottom line and the main part of my question.  I'm just confused as far as what actual properties this stuff has.  Is it a phyto-e and will compete with my estrace pills?  I've read a while back it is an aa but can't find that info anymore because now I'm seeing that it only converts t to e.  In any case..I'm sure I'm pretty spent on T and there wont be much to convert so it would be a waste of time?   I know it has immune benefits, so if nothing else I wouldn't be wasting my money using it as long as it didnt effect my hrt negatively.  I know we all aren't doctors or bio chemists here...but anyone has the straight scoop?  Lol

I am also trying to find out more information about WP and if I see anything new I will post the link.

I looked up some info about WP and I say give it a shot. I mean it is good for many things and it is considered a woman's herb it might just help you.

(02-12-2016, 02:49 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  

If it helps I do use it as part on my HRT. My Dr wanted me to increase my spyro, I figured I was taking enough spyro as it was, he also didn't want me to increase my E, that I figured was not enough. So for me, it solved two issues.

So Jannet, did it help increase E and not play too badly with your HRT program?

(24-12-2016, 05:32 AM)Aria Wrote:  
(02-12-2016, 02:49 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  

So Jannet, did it help increase E and not play too badly with your HRT program?

Thats kinda what I really need to know before I start it full time.  I have two bottles and only used it for a week.  I'm not sure though..I may have an allergy to it.  I seemed to notice my legs started itching really badly.  But on the other hand, around the time I started using it, I had dry shaved my legs one morning because I was running late for work and was going to wear a skirt.  So, that could of caused my itchiness.   If I feel like it wont interfere with my hrt, then I will experiment with it again.

** p.s. I cut my spiro down from 100mg to 50mg once in the morning. I think the negative effects aren't as severe now, however, I still have to monitor my water intake, just not as much it seems.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon