Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Welcome To New Me

Well.  Since I had  a poll a few months ago, and decided on a name.  I figure I might as well start logging in using it.

As  many of you already know.  The last 4 - 5 yrs has been.......  how should I say???  Scary, fun, exciting and scary??  OOps  2x using scary was sort of an accident, but maybe concerned and scary?

I have come to realize many things during that time, one of which is that I might of been leading a double life since I was born.  I am not sure how to label it.  It's either stupidity or ignorance.  I think to some degree, both could apply.  Nor, do I know who to blame.  But my conclusion I am making is that it's really no one's fault.  As my new GD explained....  I was left with a few brain receptors that didn't either except my "maleness or being a female".  So, as to whom to blame......  No one on Earth, rather it be parents, doctors or you name it.

But, in any case, I must figure out how to deal with all the complications, concerns for my loved ones both living and deceased, my past friends as well as any future friends.  How can I lead such a complicated existence.....  Wanting to be Male and Female?  Should I strive to be one on one day or week, and the other on the other day, week or month....  Or, strive to be the best "Tomboy" or "Girlie Boy" I can attain?  How can I maintain such a life and not loose my core self?

The aforementioned concerns are something I fear not even my well meaning and knowledgeable therapist can help me with.  All I know, is that she said first, I must figure out who I am, or what I am.  Second, I have to get to the point of acceptance..  O.K., done and done.

I suppose the next step is to figure out how to ride all of this out.  I certainly pity my poor therapist Rolleyes Smile

Now, I am wondering about my "Avatar"... LOL Boy, am I a glutton for punishment! !

Yayy! Congrats on finding such a nice name Aria Big Grin

I'm trying out the name Emma right now Smile

i'm a bit of a tomboy myself, but I suspect part of it is because I have been afraid to express my femininity since early in childhood. I didn't get a chance to cultivate that side of myself, but hey, there's no time like the present Tongue

Well done Aria!
The name just glides off ones tongue.
I kinda like your Avatar like it is.
Your Avatar is the person you are now and have always been, and Aria, is the new part of you that has always been there and will see you into the future while all the time holding onto your Avatar.
Bobbi

Is it weird that i have been seeing that avatar as a space nipple the whole time? :S

Nice choice Aria, glad to see you finally made your decision.

@ Th3saurus:  I did a search in the "Members List" to double check if Aria was an original.  Or at least not being used.

@ Bobbi:  Thanks.  It sort of spoke to me...  Or rather it sang?  I know, poor joke.   Big Grin

@ Th3saurus:  Ya, it's weird....  But consider the source??   Tongue Big Grin

@ Janet:  Thanks.  I love the thoughts you  have thrown my way.  Sort of calming me down.  I hope they have you as well.

Oh ffs 

Did not aria was you at first ????

Well done like it and being a UFO nut , welcome home

Aria

X

Julie

Nice to meet you Aria!

Let this name allow you to explore your true self more deeply. Let your persona that is more in sync with your inner self, blossom!

Poly

Hi Aria,......welcome.  Big Grin

Perfect, this will be so much more fun saying " Aria " vs. iaboy.  Tongue

Congrats.

@Julie:  Really, you into ET's??  Wow, super.  I am thinking about being a field investigator for MUFON.....   Big Grin

@Poly:  Thanks...  I just hope to catch up with myself.  But, it's truly scary in some ways.

@Lotus:  Thanks my oldest and closest friend on this forum.  For some reason, when I first seen the name in black and white....  It literally felt great!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon