Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Welcome To New Me

Congrats on taking this step Aria!  Have fun with it and own it!

Aria my friend, congratulations!! The feeling is absolutely indescribable isn't it? I'm so happy for you. *hugs*

Skye, such a beauty in bloom.  Thanks!  When I suggested to my therapist that she may find things on this board interesting and that I changed my screen name.....  The first thing she had the sweetest smile on her face and said it was such a pretty name.  She then asked me if I would like to start to use it here, meaning  for staff and herself to start referring to me as "Aria".

I suggested not right away, that I have to get used to seeing it on black and white a little more.

But, the longer I do, the more I like it.  

Bunny......   We have both come so far, eh?  And I was thinking, that most of us here share the same thing, to either lesser or greater degree.....  We are all so new at this, we are somewhat, still stumbling in the dark and hoping not to trip ourselves or our loved ones.  Thanks for your awesome thoughts.   And yes, I am getting more accepting of it, hence the screen name change.   Plus, it was fun to have the poll and get such great feedback!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon