Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast growth and heating pad

I've found several sites online that recommend use of a heating pad 15-20 minutes per day, in combination with herbs and massage, to promote breast growth. I don't recall ever seeing anyone mention this here. Has anyone tried it?

This is actually a good idea, thanks for bringing it up again. There's some science behind too. 

(14-06-2016, 12:03 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Adding another option for CT (cold thermogenesis) NBE, actually it's a blend of hot/cold therapy. Call it SPA BOOBs, this one you do in the shower as follows:

1-2 cups of crushed ice (per breast) for cupping method 
1-2 ice packs.

Alternate hot water from the shower heating up the breasts, (1-2 minutes), face back to the shower and apply cup full of shredded ice, start in a clockwise position using the cup (1-2 minutes), alternate back to hot water heating breasts after completing the clock method, (15-20 seconds per 15 min. clock position), massage massge massage while completing this step, lol. Ultimately, a thermogenesis is taking place. Bigger breasts might see breasts roundness almost immediately, (did for me lol). 

The CT therapy while noogling works, although I might suggest chilling the domes first. After using crushed ice inside the domes I pumped w/o ice, immediately the domes steamed up, exactly what I was hoping for, suggesting thermogenesis. 

Another note: I see alternating an ice pack with warm compress for those not pumping could replace CT pumping. Use massage during and after to keep the blood flowing, the ice should raise heart rate for hormone release and activation of fat cells (BAT- brown adipose tissue). 

Big Grin have fun with it. 

(11-06-2016, 04:26 AM)Lotus Wrote:  I have some additional info relating to cold water/ice therapy talked about in previous post (below) specifically called Cold thermogenesis, CT for short. I think we step up CT by adding another option.........iced pumping, (noogling?, you get the picture). I also do a variation of taking ice packs directly over the breast while doing a cycle of isometrics (i.e, arms folded accross chest and flex each breast [separately] to the point of muscle fatigue). 

The idea is to create new BAT (brown adipose tissue) by thermogenesis. Only in my opinion (lol) as we expend burned energy (via thermogenesis) fat is oxidized through mitochondria through HSP (heat shock proteins), some evidence has shown that when HSP's are increased it protects against oxidative stress, (this is postive news imo, similar to anti-inflammatories, only here, it's produced naturally in our cells). Now when I do this CT my heart rate immediately goes up, which activates this process too. Please seek medical advice before beginning any NBE regiment. I'm not a medical professional. 

Combining cold thermogenesis with HIIT (high intensity interval training) aka depletion of energy in breast tissue could be of benefit. Add intermittent fasting to kick HGH (human growth hormone) in.

Quote:when you consume protein in levels higher than recommended above, you tend to activate the mTOR (mammalian target of rapamycin) pathway, which can help you get large muscles but may also increase your risk of cancer. There is also research suggesting that the "mTOR gene" is a significant regulator of the aging process, and suppressing this gene may be linked to longer life.
http://fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness...rkout.aspx#!

Anyways lol. I'm getting ahead of myself lol, I'll have to break other related info over a couple of posts. Though some keys points are icing breasts while doing isometrics, try a cold version of pumping (crushed ice insides the domes), and do isometrics while pumping for fat burn. 

The best part of this cold therapy (cold thermogenesis) is the low cost of ice water lol . And there's plenty of diy versions of ice packs. 

Another version of thermogenesis happens when we sleep, natural melatonin plays a part of this. Adding melatonin at night (because we lose the natural production over time) with MSM looks very interesting, more info to follow: Big Grin

Proof of principle: the effects of chemical uncouplers:
The mitochondria of any organ of the body (except brown adipose tissue) are innately energy sparing through the ‘coupling’ of O2 consumption (i.e. thermogenesis) to ATP synthesis, only allowing the combustion of substrate when it is necessary, i.e. when ADP is available to be phos- phorylated (Fig. 2(A)). As heat is released when ATP is hydrolysed, thermogenesis can in principle occur either when ATP utilization is increased (e.g. in muscular work) or when protons are allowed to re-enter the mitochondria without ATP synthesis taking place, i.e. in ‘uncoupled’ mitochondria (Fig. 2(B and C)). 
http://journals.cambridge.org/download.php?file=%2FPNS%2FPNS68_04%2FS0029665109990255a.pdf&code=ae00444e6022919fff41ae708a1ef5e1#xml=http://journals.cambridge.org/data/userPdf/

Functional Brown Adipose Tissue in Healthy Adults
studies in healthy subjects show that cold-induced glucose uptake in supraclavicular adipose-tissue depots is increased by a factor of 15 and that this tissue expresses mRNA for markers of brown adipose tissue 
http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJ...discussion

(15-08-2015, 12:28 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi BN, Smile

So I was looking into some research on cold water therapy and how it aids in recovery times in post HIIT workouts. Turns out that it also builds new brown fat cells, hmm, interesting huh?. Well.....it got me thinking on different ways to promote new cell growth for breast tissue. As we know fat cells produce aromatase enzyme, which converts testosterone into estrogen. We also know HIIT produces natural growth hormone and lactate, (initiates new muscle synthesis). It's quite possible (imo) using that cold water therapy and HIIT can trigger breast growth, the science says it's possible. Wink

Another example: From a clinical study I found that it stated that cAMP (2nd messengers) levels significantly increased lipolysis in adipose tissue, at 4°C, (39 degrees). Adipocytes increased the release of glycerol, indicating that the high rate of lipolysis occurred in these cells. 

So how do this apply to NBE?, my opinion?..........hmm.......Rolleyes use ice packs on the boobs after massage/boobie exercises (you still do those grab n pull method boob exercises right?)  I hope so cause that in-itself triggers breast growth. This method along with HIIT, cold water therapy is free, cept the cost of water.  Rolleyes 

Initiation of myoblast/brown fat switch through a PRDM16-C/ EBP-β transcriptional complex:

These data indicate that the PRDM16-C/EBP-β complex initiates brown fat development from myoblastic precursors, and may provide opportunities for the development of novel therapeutics for obesity and type-2 diabetes. 
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles...132247.pdf

EFFECT OF IMMEDIATE AND DELAYED COLD WATER IMMERSION AFTER A HIGH INTENSITY EXERCISE SESSION ON SUBSEQUENT RUN PERFORMANCE
http://www.jssm.org/vol10/n4/10/v10n4-10text.php

In summary, quantitative and qualitative analyses demonstrated that immediate CWI performed after a HIIS resulted in better next day running performance (YRT), while delayed (3 h) CWI was also likely to result in improved YRT performance, compared to no CWI. Importantly, greater benefit was associated with immediate CWI. This information is pertinent to athletes, particularly if they do not have immediate access to recovery facilities following exercise performance.

The 16 Secret Benefits of Taking a COLD SHOWER
http://www.naturalmuscle.net/#!The-16-Se...1a764c7ad6

(22-05-2016, 06:31 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(21-05-2016, 01:07 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Thanks Lotus,
Its scary.. I think I'm beginning to understand some of this stuff.
Bobbi
Are you going to continue expanding this thread?

Haha that is scary cool Boobi, this stuff drives you to new ideas and understanding for sure. For instance, this idea of what free energy does in metabolism makes thermogenesis so interesting, and specifically how we use adipose (fat tissue) to promote the body's own release of E2. The study below suggests we're not too far from pressing play without great difficulty (aka• aromatase to E2). I'll probably fold in the other research threads I have to the program x thread, it makes it easy to reference material in one section. 

Non-exercise activity thermogenesis.
Review article
Levine JA. Proc Nutr Soc. 2003.
Show full citation
Abstract
Non-exercise activity thermogenesis (NEAT) is the energy expended that is not from sleeping, eating or sports-like exercise. It ranges from the energy expended walking to work, typing, performing yard work, undertaking agricultural tasks and fidgeting. NEAT can be measured by one of two approaches. The first approach is to measure or estimate total NEAT. Here, total daily energy expenditure is measured and from it is subtracted BMR + thermic effect of food. The second is the factoral approach whereby the components of NEAT are quantified and total NEAT calculated by summing these components. The amount of NEAT that human subjects perform represents the product of the amount and types of physical activities and the thermogenic cost of each activity. The factors that affect the NEAT of a human subject are readily divisible into biological factors, such as weight, gender and body composition, and environmental factors, such as occupation or dwelling within a 'concrete jungle'. The combined impact of these factors explains the substantial variance in human NEAT. The variability in NEAT might be viewed as random but human data contradict this perception. It appears that changes in NEAT subtly accompany experimentally-induced changes in energy balance and are important in the physiology of weight change. NEAT and sedentariness may thus be important in obesity. It then becomes intriguing to dissect mechanistic studies that delineate how NEAT is regulated by neural, peripheral and humoral factors. NEAT may be a carefully-regulated 'tank' of physical activity that is crucial for weight control.

PMID 14692603 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
(14-06-2016, 08:47 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Using these hot/cold therapy breast forms could streamline the thermogenesis process. :

Lansinoh THERA PEARL 3-in-1 Hot Or Cold Breast Therapy (for hot/cold therapy)
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00AV9P44C/ref=mp_s_a_1_fkmr2_1_a_it?qid=1465932786&sr=8-1-fkmr2&keywords=breast+for+ultimate+360o+relief.+Includes+two+reusable+packs+that+can+be+used+COLD+to+help+with+swelling%2C+HOT+to+provide+relief+from+plugged+ducts

Philips AVENT Thermal Gel Pads, 2-Pack
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00643FRUA/ref=mp_s_a_1_6_a_it?qid=1465933263&sr=8-6&keywords=hot+cold+breast+

(17-11-2016, 09:08 PM)Lotus Wrote:  This is actually a good idea, thanks for bringing it up again. There's some science behind too. 

(14-06-2016, 12:03 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Adding another option for CT (cold thermogenesis) NBE, actually it's a blend of hot/cold therapy. Call it SPA BOOBs, this one you do in the shower as follows:

1-2 cups of crushed ice (per breast) for cupping method 
1-2 ice packs.

Alternate hot water from the shower heating up the breasts, (1-2 minutes), face back to the shower and apply cup full of shredded ice, start in a clockwise position using the cup (1-2 minutes), alternate back to hot water heating breasts after completing the clock method, (15-20 seconds per 15 min. clock position), massage massge massage while completing this step, lol. Ultimately, a thermogenesis is taking place. Bigger breasts might see breasts roundness almost immediately, (did for me lol). 

The CT therapy while noogling works, although I might suggest chilling the domes first. After using crushed ice inside the domes I pumped w/o ice, immediately the domes steamed up, exactly what I was hoping for, suggesting thermogenesis. 

Another note: I see alternating an ice pack with warm compress for those not pumping could replace CT pumping. Use massage during and after to keep the blood flowing, the ice should raise heart rate for hormone release and activation of fat cells (BAT- brown adipose tissue). 

Big Grin have fun with it. 

(11-06-2016, 04:26 AM)Lotus Wrote:  I have some additional info relating to cold water/ice therapy talked about in previous post (below) specifically called Cold thermogenesis, CT for short. I think we step up CT by adding another option.........iced pumping, (noogling?, you get the picture). I also do a variation of taking ice packs directly over the breast while doing a cycle of isometrics (i.e, arms folded accross chest and flex each breast [separately] to the point of muscle fatigue). 

The idea is to create new BAT (brown adipose tissue) by thermogenesis. Only in my opinion (lol) as we expend burned energy (via thermogenesis) fat is oxidized through mitochondria through HSP (heat shock proteins), some evidence has shown that when HSP's are increased it protects against oxidative stress, (this is postive news imo, similar to anti-inflammatories, only here, it's produced naturally in our cells). Now when I do this CT my heart rate immediately goes up, which activates this process too. Please seek medical advice before beginning any NBE regiment. I'm not a medical professional. 

Combining cold thermogenesis with HIIT (high intensity interval training) aka depletion of energy in breast tissue could be of benefit. Add intermittent fasting to kick HGH (human growth hormone) in.

Quote:when you consume protein in levels higher than recommended above, you tend to activate the mTOR (mammalian target of rapamycin) pathway, which can help you get large muscles but may also increase your risk of cancer. There is also research suggesting that the "mTOR gene" is a significant regulator of the aging process, and suppressing this gene may be linked to longer life.
http://fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness...rkout.aspx#!

Anyways lol. I'm getting ahead of myself lol, I'll have to break other related info over a couple of posts. Though some keys points are icing breasts while doing isometrics, try a cold version of pumping (crushed ice insides the domes), and do isometrics while pumping for fat burn. 

The best part of this cold therapy (cold thermogenesis) is the low cost of ice water lol . And there's plenty of diy versions of ice packs. 

Another version of thermogenesis happens when we sleep, natural melatonin plays a part of this. Adding melatonin at night (because we lose the natural production over time) with MSM looks very interesting, more info to follow: Big Grin

Proof of principle: the effects of chemical uncouplers:
The mitochondria of any organ of the body (except brown adipose tissue) are innately energy sparing through the ‘coupling’ of O2 consumption (i.e. thermogenesis) to ATP synthesis, only allowing the combustion of substrate when it is necessary, i.e. when ADP is available to be phos- phorylated (Fig. 2(A)). As heat is released when ATP is hydrolysed, thermogenesis can in principle occur either when ATP utilization is increased (e.g. in muscular work) or when protons are allowed to re-enter the mitochondria without ATP synthesis taking place, i.e. in ‘uncoupled’ mitochondria (Fig. 2(B and C)). 
http://journals.cambridge.org/download.php?file=%2FPNS%2FPNS68_04%2FS0029665109990255a.pdf&code=ae00444e6022919fff41ae708a1ef5e1#xml=http://journals.cambridge.org/data/userPdf/

Functional Brown Adipose Tissue in Healthy Adults
studies in healthy subjects show that cold-induced glucose uptake in supraclavicular adipose-tissue depots is increased by a factor of 15 and that this tissue expresses mRNA for markers of brown adipose tissue 
http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJ...discussion

(15-08-2015, 12:28 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi BN, Smile

So I was looking into some research on cold water therapy and how it aids in recovery times in post HIIT workouts. Turns out that it also builds new brown fat cells, hmm, interesting huh?. Well.....it got me thinking on different ways to promote new cell growth for breast tissue. As we know fat cells produce aromatase enzyme, which converts testosterone into estrogen. We also know HIIT produces natural growth hormone and lactate, (initiates new muscle synthesis). It's quite possible (imo) using that cold water therapy and HIIT can trigger breast growth, the science says it's possible. Wink

Another example: From a clinical study I found that it stated that cAMP (2nd messengers) levels significantly increased lipolysis in adipose tissue, at 4°C, (39 degrees). Adipocytes increased the release of glycerol, indicating that the high rate of lipolysis occurred in these cells. 

So how do this apply to NBE?, my opinion?..........hmm.......Rolleyes use ice packs on the boobs after massage/boobie exercises (you still do those grab n pull method boob exercises right?)  I hope so cause that in-itself triggers breast growth. This method along with HIIT, cold water therapy is free, cept the cost of water.  Rolleyes 

Initiation of myoblast/brown fat switch through a PRDM16-C/ EBP-β transcriptional complex:

These data indicate that the PRDM16-C/EBP-β complex initiates brown fat development from myoblastic precursors, and may provide opportunities for the development of novel therapeutics for obesity and type-2 diabetes. 
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles...132247.pdf

EFFECT OF IMMEDIATE AND DELAYED COLD WATER IMMERSION AFTER A HIGH INTENSITY EXERCISE SESSION ON SUBSEQUENT RUN PERFORMANCE
http://www.jssm.org/vol10/n4/10/v10n4-10text.php

In summary, quantitative and qualitative analyses demonstrated that immediate CWI performed after a HIIS resulted in better next day running performance (YRT), while delayed (3 h) CWI was also likely to result in improved YRT performance, compared to no CWI. Importantly, greater benefit was associated with immediate CWI. This information is pertinent to athletes, particularly if they do not have immediate access to recovery facilities following exercise performance.

The 16 Secret Benefits of Taking a COLD SHOWER
http://www.naturalmuscle.net/#!The-16-Se...1a764c7ad6

(22-05-2016, 06:31 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(21-05-2016, 01:07 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Thanks Lotus,
Its scary.. I think I'm beginning to understand some of this stuff.
Bobbi
Are you going to continue expanding this thread?

Haha that is scary cool Boobi, this stuff drives you to new ideas and understanding for sure. For instance, this idea of what free energy does in metabolism makes thermogenesis so interesting, and specifically how we use adipose (fat tissue) to promote the body's own release of E2. The study below suggests we're not too far from pressing play without great difficulty (aka• aromatase to E2). I'll probably fold in the other research threads I have to the program x thread, it makes it easy to reference material in one section. 

Non-exercise activity thermogenesis.
Review article
Levine JA. Proc Nutr Soc. 2003.
Show full citation
Abstract
Non-exercise activity thermogenesis (NEAT) is the energy expended that is not from sleeping, eating or sports-like exercise. It ranges from the energy expended walking to work, typing, performing yard work, undertaking agricultural tasks and fidgeting. NEAT can be measured by one of two approaches. The first approach is to measure or estimate total NEAT. Here, total daily energy expenditure is measured and from it is subtracted BMR + thermic effect of food. The second is the factoral approach whereby the components of NEAT are quantified and total NEAT calculated by summing these components. The amount of NEAT that human subjects perform represents the product of the amount and types of physical activities and the thermogenic cost of each activity. The factors that affect the NEAT of a human subject are readily divisible into biological factors, such as weight, gender and body composition, and environmental factors, such as occupation or dwelling within a 'concrete jungle'. The combined impact of these factors explains the substantial variance in human NEAT. The variability in NEAT might be viewed as random but human data contradict this perception. It appears that changes in NEAT subtly accompany experimentally-induced changes in energy balance and are important in the physiology of weight change. NEAT and sedentariness may thus be important in obesity. It then becomes intriguing to dissect mechanistic studies that delineate how NEAT is regulated by neural, peripheral and humoral factors. NEAT may be a carefully-regulated 'tank' of physical activity that is crucial for weight control.

PMID 14692603 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
(14-06-2016, 08:47 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Using these hot/cold therapy breast forms could streamline the thermogenesis process. :

Lansinoh THERA PEARL 3-in-1 Hot Or Cold Breast Therapy (for hot/cold therapy)
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00AV9P44C/ref=mp_s_a_1_fkmr2_1_a_it?qid=1465932786&sr=8-1-fkmr2&keywords=breast+for+ultimate+360o+relief.+Includes+two+reusable+packs+that+can+be+used+COLD+to+help+with+swelling%2C+HOT+to+provide+relief+from+plugged+ducts

Philips AVENT Thermal Gel Pads, 2-Pack
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00643FRUA/ref=mp_s_a_1_6_a_it?qid=1465933263&sr=8-6&keywords=hot+cold+breast+

Well, for simplicity's sake I just tried the heating pad this afternoon, and boy did it feel good on my breasts! And the feeling lasted for a couple of hours. 

Thanks for all this info, Lotus. I'll be looking into it.

(17-11-2016, 10:33 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  Well, for simplicity's sake I just tried the heating pad this afternoon, and boy did it feel good on my breasts! And the feeling lasted for a couple of hours. 

Thanks for all this info, Lotus. I'll be looking into it.

Cool,  Smile  please let us know how it works out, (apologies for the long post).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon